[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
    Do you think solid snake might be able to fix the grenade launcher and rocket launcher?
    Not sure, really, but here you have another great NEWS from SolidSnake11! the zombie disappers bug is almost fixed, also SPAS don't crash the game, when you use it with zombies!
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 07-26-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Nice!
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• oh my god amazing

Comment

• Guys, I just found a small error in the new patch, ROOM107 can crash the game if you play it in real console, I already fix that, but it will be applied in a future patch, sorry for that!

Comment

• No worries, sadly I no longer own any of the 90's consoles. My tablet and an HDMI cable is my Playstation now.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Oh my God!
              Unbelievable.
              Playing with each patch changes its colors and gradually turns into a masterpiece.
              Many thanks to you and SolidSnake11 and everyone who participates in the project!!!

Tell me please, burglary games, likely by the addition of puzzles in the game?
              I am referring to the use of basic keys for doors, id cards?
              Will the game be a quest story with a selection of weapons and ammunition in the degree of passage?
              Is it possible to hack?

Thank you =)
              sigpic

Comment

• Anyway, I just updated the patch with that small error in ROOM107 fixed, for those who want to play it in a real console. ;)

Please, check the first post and re-download the patch.

Once again, apologize for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
                Tell me please, burglary games, likely by the addition of puzzles in the game?
                I am referring to the use of basic keys for doors, id cards?
                Will the game be a quest story with a selection of weapons and ammunition in the degree of passage?
                Is it possible to hack?
                I sincerely can't add keys to unlock doors in the game, I not know about SliddSnake11, maybe he can do that, or maybe not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                  I sincerely can't add keys to unlock doors in the game, I not know about SliddSnake11, maybe he can do that, or maybe not.
                  Gracias por la respuesta =)
                  sigpic

Comment

• I just found and fix another small bug (in ROOM110) that cause a crash if you play it in real console.

I update the patch with this fix, please re-download it.

Damn, I should try this in a real console before release it, sorry for the real console players!

Greetings.

Comment

• Fortunately did not have time to burn the disc =)
                      Thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Glad to see you smashed that bug, I bet that felt good.

Comment

• Another great news from SolidSnake11:

EDIT:
                          You can download this new SolidSnake11 hack, here:
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by RekseW View Post
                          Glad to see you smashed that bug, I bet that felt good.
                          Thanks you dude!
                          Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 08-02-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• I wish he had left the Resident Evil 2 logo. I prefer that name to "Biohazard" but I know I'm just not-picking. That's cool that he fixed that though.
                            sigpic

Comment

• So does SolidSnake's patch include all your new stuff in it as well?

Comment

• SolidSnake11 just fixed a small bug in his collision fix patch, so please, re-download it if you want to use it:
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                                So does SolidSnake's patch include all your new stuff in it as well?
                                Sure. ;)
                                Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 08-02-2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X