X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Biohazard
    replied
    Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Hey Martin, when you unlocked ROOM 203 L Tunnel 2 did you add the door and set your own door link? I tried the door and it took me to 300 Site A, I'm wondering if you did that or if that's the way the door is originally programmed. :/
    That was originally programmed. ;)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey Martin, when you unlocked ROOM 203 L Tunnel 2 did you add the door and set your own door link? I tried the door and it took me to 300 Site A, I'm wondering if you did that or if that's the way the door is originally programmed. :/

Leave a comment:

• The_Wes
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
    I will try to add it. ;)
    You are the best Martin!!!

Leave a comment:

• Aydan
    replied
    Well that's great! Any chance of an early patch just to play with them stable rooms before you add all those other bits? ;) ;)

Leave a comment:

• Dark Biohazard
    replied
    Originally posted by Aydan View Post
    Looking great DB!!

Can you confirm you have all the playable rooms stable to kill zombies with shotguns up close and magnums?

I'd be happy just to have that as a patch for now! that with the connected rooms has ot be some of the best work you've done for us!
    Thanks you!

Well, only missing me to make stable 1 room (I mean to ROOM514).

Leave a comment:

• Aydan
    replied
    Looking great DB!!

Can you confirm you have all the playable rooms stable to kill zombies with shotguns up close and magnums?

I'd be happy just to have that as a patch for now! that with the connected rooms has ot be some of the best work you've done for us!

Leave a comment:

• Dark Biohazard
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
    Dark Biohazard, could you add the medic room from the trial edition??? I think is a great incorporation for your patch!!!
    I will try to add it. ;)

Leave a comment:

• The_Wes
    replied
    Dark Biohazard, could you add the medic room from the trial edition??? I think is a great incorporation for your patch!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
    hello friend DB look forward your new patch and also the patch to play with elza underwear when ready will have the new patch DB friend the day is long not knowing when? , And good work DB.
    and by the way you ere the master of patch.
    l0l

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Great work as always Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Dark Biohazard
    replied
    Hi friends! here another sample of the new patch that will be available soon.

As you can see, you can now shoot the zombies in PRISON!

Hope you like it!

Leave a comment:

• Darkness
    replied
    Not sure if stupid or just a troll
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Romero
    replied
    hello friend DB look forward your new patch and also the patch to play with elza underwear when ready will have the new patch DB friend the day is long not knowing when? , And good work DB.
    and by the way you ere the master of patch.

Leave a comment:

• Aydan
    replied
    How is your mod going DB?

Leave a comment:

• RMandel
    replied
    Point taken. They do start at different "ends" of the building - Leon on the top floor, Elza on the bottom. She really doesn't need to go up on the roof until it's time to leave. To me, I think that's why Capcom put the crows up there - to penalize the player for going up there too early. You run up there, they attack you and follow you down - breaking through the 3F or 2F Stairwell Hall windows as required in their pursuit of you. They obviously made it all the way down to 2F at one point - hence our friend with the mangled head propped up under the window like Forrest in RE1.

I also currently think that use of the Elevator is tied in to both the Power Puzzle in the Boiler Room AND the game's zapping system. The first time through, you don't have the Elevator available and have to run up and down via the stairwells. Once you turn the power back on in B1, you also turn the Elevator back on - its motor is sitting next to the control panel. It will then be powered up and available for use the next time you play the game - as the other player character - so you don't have to use the stairs all the time. Just a pet theory I have - no way to prove it - but it's an interesting idea ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X