X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
      Just wondering, why was Neo-Welsh banned? Was he Colvin?
      What's Colvin?

Comment

• Someone with a nasty reputation. I've never dealt with him personally but he apparently tends to use other people to try and make himself look better, and lies through his teeth on some occasions. He also tries to claim the work of others if he believe he can. I can't say how much of this is true but I've heard from enough folk about him not to especially want to find out first hand.

Comment

• HecRPD is banned forever, for being a total idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            HecRPD is banned forever, for being a total idiot.
            Totally deserved it. I've noticed in many of his other posts around the board he's been very rude as well.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Yeah, that was a contributing factor.

Comment

• Since I am on Biohaze too I know this dude... I don't want to act like a spy but on Biohaze's forum he wrote a lot of craps about THIA

Comment

• Oh well. Yama and I are friends, so its not like it matters, lol.

Comment

• I know I know Yama is a nice guy
                    unfortunately sometimes some forum users act like idiots, "this is internet"!

Read here if you want to have fun XD
                    And yes... Stu is still crying for the ban

Comment

• *Sniffs* I'm a joke. Some dude on the Interwebs said it so it must be true. I wonder which one of the bans I had to throw out was so awful? Meh.

Never mind.

On the other hand, folks, let's not start a 'Our Forum is Better than There Forum' fight. If folk wanna moan, let them. We have nothing to proove and, let's be honest, a flame war just makes us look like little kids. 'oh hai i can insults yu ovr intwbs nowlolololol.' Or something equally cunning and intelligent.

If HecRPD wants to be upset because he was banned for A) breaking the law and B) insulting staff let him. I know I certainly don't care. And I don't wanna see any of you guys do anything.

Of course, now I'll likely get a pathetic AIM message or the like telling me how evil I am or something. Huh. Should be amusing.

Comment

• Why do people insist on acting as if a ban was a big deal?

I witnessed a peculiar experiment with a forums settings (I think it was ikonboard, not sure), where someone who was pissed about being treated "not fairly", wasnt banned per se, but instead noone saw his posts except himself. It took him a month before he realised it (some 200 posts later) and he left on his own.

Comment

• That sounds like an a amusing punishment. It muts have drove the kinda people that tend earn the perma bans nuts, since I've noticed a lot of them seem to want attention as much as the right to be rude or to download all the illegal things they want.

Comment

• I like the fact that Darkmoon, Borman and Dot50Cal (or well, THIA) gets shit for this when I was the one who initially temporarily banned the guy in the first place

I love people

Comment

• Hiding behind your badge.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I think that one guy insulted me because I dared to justify a ban. I don't tend to ban folks often, after all. Still...I'm not sure which one was so dumb in his eyes. I'd assume it was the ones for HecRPD but, really, that would be dumb. 'You banned someone for breaking the law, the forum's rules and trying to defend himself by ruining a fan project many people are looking foward to more than RE5? How dare you!?' So I assume it was one of the others...just can't think of which one.

Comment

Working...
                                X