Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I said... "Hai, guys! I just got myself a pirated copy of RE5!" I'd get banned?

Comment

Are you talking about me biohazard? cuz yeh I got banned for admiting to piracy.

Comment

Yeah, I am... You can get banned for that?

Comment

Apparentley Lol, I know I couldnt belive it neither. Dot was nice enough to lift the ban though cause it was my 1st time and didnt really know, nice guy.

Comment

Arr, ye walked the plank and survived.

Comment

Lol, aye guess that dont happen much? He must have felt sorry for me being from U.K. and all.

Comment

Well, I guess for the first timers. Still, I guess it's a good thing I learned from someone else's mistake, rather than my own.

Comment

Im glad I could help by being the sites test monkey.

Comment

I need an info guys, are Xupdater and Beasley the same person?

Comment

Yes, most likely. Beasley's many mules include the word 'updater' in them.

Comment

Mhh.....
                        Oh Jesus so XUpdater aka Beasley is on my forum too... he put a link to this videoSpoiler:

Comment

Isn't that piracy? Posting a link to a clip of a video that isn't released? May as well ban him, he's trouble. That link goes to his Beasley account too on Gametrailers.

Comment

That's why i asked here if they are the same person

Comment

Well yeah, he is, because the link he posted goes to a "Beasley" account. He registered here as "Updater" too and admitted to everyone he's Beasley. I reported that video too.

Comment

I don't wanna ban him for now.... let's see what else is going to happen, I'm a bit curious
                                And I can't ban him for just a link, we'll see
                                Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-05-2008, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X