Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
    Your such an asshole. Bet they wouldnt be so funny if it happened to you or someone you loved. Your an idiot and should be banned for saying such a thing.
    Priceless! I can grab myself an e-popcorn to someone cursing/swearing on someone the internet. Good for lulz I may add haha.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2010, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Nope, because any more drama will result in me kicking people square in the groin. Since I sadly can't neuter people via the internet (yet) I'll just throw infractions at them like a fat child throws a tantrum when denied ice cream.

Comment

• Unbeliveable Stu says people having nervous breakdowns is hiliarious and I am the bad guy. Whatever. If this isnt unfair moderating I dont know what is.

Comment

• He doesn't mean real nervous breakdowns, but Internet nervous breakdown - you know, writing all in CAPS, writing franticly, screaming, insulting people and all that shit, usually, over nothing important; in the case of presidentevil, it was over changing the name of his topic.
          Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 06-06-2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• If you genuinely believe that some kid losing his temper and using some colourful language constitutes a mental breakdown then HA. I think that is the point here. There is no mental breakdown, and you're creating the sort of drama our moderators don't like. OK?

In response to your message on my wall...i never said you mis-spelt anything. So i'd suggest you reassess the situation and then come back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
              It wouldn't be funny if i or someone i loved took to swearing on the internet and mis-spelling animal names? On the contrary, it'd still be hilarious.
              "and mis-spelling of animal names".

Comment

• Anyone wanna fill in the blanks for this guy? Nah didn't think so.

YOU didn't think "breakdowns" (in this case, someone's swearing and mis-spelling of animals) were funny and said i wouldn't like it if the roles were reversed. I disagreed, and said it WOULD be funny if i (or a loved one) had a "breakdown" (swearing and yes, the mis-spelling of animals).

Does that help, or shall i dig out some crayons to draw you a picture?

I'll be done here now, no sense in creating more mess for Em and Moon to clean up on account of your lack of comprehension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                  He doesn't mean real nervous breakdowns, but Internet nervous breakdown - you know, writing all in CAPS, writing franticly, screaming, insulting people and all that shit, usually, over nothing important; in the case of presidentevil, it was over changing the name of his topic.
                  Nervous breakdown on the net eh. Let's lookie and see Mr.zombie

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                  Your such an asshole. Bet they wouldnt be so funny if it happened to you or someone you loved. Your an idiot and should be banned for saying such a thing.

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                  Unbeliveable Stu says people having nervous breakdowns is hiliarious and I am the bad guy. Whatever. If this isnt unfair moderating I dont know what is.
                  It's hilarious. I can see e-nervous breakdown happening on the net haha.
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    Anyone wanna fill in the blanks for this guy? Nah didn't think so.

YOU didn't think "breakdowns" (in this case, someone's swearing and mis-spelling of animals) were funny and said i wouldn't like it if the roles were reversed. I disagreed, and said it WOULD be funny if i (or a loved one) had a "breakdown" (swearing and yes, the mis-spelling of animals).

Does that help, or shall i dig out some crayons to draw you a picture?

I'll be done here now, no sense in creating more mess for Em and Moon to clean up on account of your lack of comprehension.
                    Well sorry last time I checked nervous breakdown was a condition to your health where your body gives up on you. I didnt realise the meaning had changed to swearing on the internet. Thanks for the update chief. As always was a pleasure talking with you buddy.

Comment

• Internet. Serious business.

Btw, this thread is pretty much drama everytime someone is banned. Wouldn't you guys just lock it and post when someone is banned + the reaons?

Comment

• But then the thread loses its entertainment value...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                          Internet. Serious business.

Btw, this thread is pretty much drama everytime someone is banned. Wouldn't you guys just lock it and post when someone is banned + the reaons?
                          The Reason this very thread was made was for mods/admins to post the suspended/banned users so the users who ask questions wouldn't have to give mods/admins a flood of messages in their PM box/profile wall. Locking it after posting the users offense/reasons of being banned may seem like a good idea though they would just send more messages to the THIA stuff for more questions. Though yes this thread has drama into it, of course I am aware of my part though it seems people forget to read the thread title.
                          Banned Topic (Don't post unless you have to)
                          Though less I forget the one that tends to ignore the title thread are the banned users all butthurt with their reason of explanations. Some users(include me) get swallowed in the whole thing as you've read posts back or should I say shoving it to the banned user if deserved haha.
                          Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Oh, fuck me with a pogo stick...

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Nope, because any more drama will result in me kicking people square in the groin. Since I sadly can't neuter people via the internet (yet) I'll just throw infractions at them like a fat child throws a tantrum when denied ice cream.
                            I'll get to all of you who ignored this statement in a few minutes, when I can see straight.

EDIT: Stu, Lightning and Crimson Elder have all recieved ten infraction points for ignoring moderator instructions.
                            Last edited by Darkmoon; 06-07-2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Lightning has been given a few days off to consider the fact that when moderators give instructions, you follow them, not ignore them (check the Wrestling topic). We've not done the ban straight away, it was simply infraction points that have racked up and hit the 30 mark.

Comment

• It turns out that Lightning will be back in about 14 hours due to some earlier infraction points expiring earlier.

BrionIrons however has been given a 2 day ban for his behaviour in the Wrestling topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X