Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say your just looking for an excuse to gag me from exposing your faked videos.

Tell me what I've done that warrants a 'threat' to kick me off your site?

I'm speaking my mind. I haven't flamed anyone. What's your problem other than I'm calling you, on your faked vid's!?

Comment

I have no problem with you, I just ask that you dont post embedded youtube links in the forums. Its obvious your looking to get a rise out of me, but that wont happen because I let people speak their minds (within reason). If your looking to troll someone, you picked the wrong guy.

Comment

Fake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48fPBhrjAaw
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I see why you think I posted another embedded vid ;)

I corrected an error in grammar only in that post. I noticed my first embedded link had gone (I though I'd made an error) shortly after posting it, that's when I re did the embedded link, not AFTER you warned me about it ;)

I do take offence to being called a troll I've stuck on topic (until now that is, but you've got yourself to thank for that ) What exactly have I said you'd call trolling?

At the end of the day, it is YOUR site, ban me, kick me out if you wish, it's no skin off my nose. But doing so simply because I'm offering evidence to the contrary that this re4 vid is real, seems pretty childish.

Maybe that's how things are done around here, I wouldn't know, I'm new, and apparently heading out the door
          Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
            Looks like it's real (a real mod anyways) actually! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_...iew=getnewpost
            Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 11:53 PM.

Comment

This is pretty pointless. Just wait until April 2. If it's an April's Fool joke, then it is. If it's not, then it's not. It's really as simple as that.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

thats on a PC...dont think a 360 can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  This is pretty pointless.
                  I know, that's one of my major complaints. It's pointless and tactless, especially on an RE related fan forum! Think of all those kiddies that will be in tears on April 1st
                  Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 11:57 PM.

Comment

people just need to chill the hell out and relax and quit getting thier panties in a bunch...I still have tons of faith this is real

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

INCREDIBLE video and screenshots
                      I had no idea mods could do all of that!

I REALLY wanted this news to be true and I was starting to believe it might be but after seeing these links...
                      So, does this mean it's "Game over, man"?
                      Last edited by Skunky; 03-29-2008, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• I dont know...

Comment

• Hey Dot, a bit of an odd request but can you get your source to hook us up with a video or photo of the map? It would be cool to see what paths Hunk has to take or get an idea of where his mission objectives will take him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                            The key word there is "Swapping". As far as I can see you can only swap enemies for other ones. Play through that area in RE4, noone scenario has those enemies in those positions.

Comment

• This is me.

If this is a joke, regardless of my sworn status as keeper of the peace, I will be enraged.
                              I took that picture just to do this.
                              Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 03-29-2008, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Hahaha

I may be getting the press release today, Not sure, he hasn't been online yet today.
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-29-2008, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X