No announcement yet.

New RE5 Details from Famitsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope so. With Sheva there as well it won't be so bad but I hate useless characters. Even a character that hasn't held a gun before can take a pistol, point, and shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by waitam View Post
      I was wondering at the beginning of development if Jill was going to be a playable character, obviously not. But she should be included at some point since this seems to be at least a return to old story lines.

Gamespot's Playstation Newsletter is listing 5/05/2009 as the release date for RE5. Is this a tenative date that they are telling the media?
      This is not the right date. I've been getting the newsletter for years and remember back in July of 2007 they had the release date as 12/31/07. Hopefully at E3 we will get a date.

Also does anyone remember where the producers said there were going to be flashbacks in the game?

Comment

Are you confusing MGS4 for RE5?

Comment

Takeuchi has never explicitly stated that there will be flashbacks, per se, in RE5. What he actually said was that they were working on ways of showing the player what Chris has been up to during the past 10 years. For all we know, it could just be done via files or "Ada's Report"-esque videos.

Comment

Takeuchi said "We want the player to experience what Chris had experienced in the past years". That not only spouts "flasbacks" but "playable flashbacks".
            Last edited by ElusionM; 07-10-2008, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Sorry to burst you own bubble but its not the fact of her body being killed off by the Linear Launcher buuut if i recall I had abit of help on the company itself that a person i nthere that also told me that there is speculations of Alexia being in RE5 if you do not believe so then why not ask my girlfriend considering that's most of my time I get my information off from her and her high sources and even if i was lying about my own obsession over her then it would of told you I didn'tl ike Alexia in my cases I am an Alexia Fan sooo i highly doubt she'd be dead by super Plasma Ball from a Linear Launcher so if you tell me sorry to burst my bubbles make sure to make it up with research then your using your senseless mind and sorry everyone for my rudeness but i despise Alexia haters =/

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFox77 View Post
                Sorry to burst you own bubble but its not the fact of her body being killed off by the Linear Launcher buuut if i recall I had abit of help on the company itself that a person i nthere that also told me that there is speculations of Alexia being in RE5 if you do not believe so then why not ask my girlfriend considering that's most of my time I get my information off from her and her high sources and even if i was lying about my own obsession over her then it would of told you I didn'tl ike Alexia in my cases I am an Alexia Fan sooo i highly doubt she'd be dead by super Plasma Ball from a Linear Launcher so if you tell me sorry to burst my bubbles make sure to make it up with research then your using your senseless mind and sorry everyone for my rudeness but i despise Alexia haters =/
                I have no idea what you just said.

Comment

Learn to add some punctuation.

I don't think its about Alexia haters. Alexia's body was destroyed. Plain and simple. The only way it would possibly be an Ashford was if they used the DNA to make clones like they did with the twins.

Simply reading magazine speculations that are a bit dated doesn't really fly. one theory was that Sheva was Claire (if I think you and I had the same magazine). As we know, Sheva is her own character.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I personally have to say this since I am abit of more of a fan then any other person of the RE games and have stated a possible chances in a good slim 100% it might of been Alexia there is however a slight thing you all didn't noticed on a picture that some of you didn't noticed it but sherry however is simply with the other people being worked on the one in the tube anyways I have been told by someone that most of the game of RE5 also include Alexia Ashford is possible chances that masked female might be her if you wanna know me let me know I will answer as much as I can as far as my research goes
                    A small gift, don't be afraid to use it.
                    Spoiler:

Obvious troll is obvious?
                    sigpic

Comment

There was the rumour of wesker getting hold of the remains of Alexia's body to

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                        There was the rumour of wesker getting hold of the remains of Alexia's body to
                        He couldn't have. Doesn't Wesker have Claire as soon as Chris defeats Alexia and makes it down the stairs to near the prison?
                        I haven't played it in years, but I'm quite certain I'm right.

Besides, he has Steve's body for a T-Veronica sample anyway.
                        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-10-2008, 11:49 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I doubt Alexia's virus was the exact same as Steve's anyway. Alexia was being cultivated so to speak for years in a tube. Alexia probably used a very similar version of her virus on Steve. With her being in a controlled state, her virus had time to mutate and adapt to her will/body. Steve wasn't exactly that lucky.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Yeah but Wesker says my men have already retrieved steve's body, we knew he had a team at the base with im even though we never saw them,
                            they could have recovered something

Comment

Drugs are bad...m'kay?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                                Drugs are bad...m'kay?
                                I had a prof last semester subbing for one of my main instructors...he was exactly like that only he had more hair and was chubby. He was great though.

I highly, highly doubt it is Alexia or an Ashford....but if it was, Capcom would have a great time explaining how it came to be. Like I said...Alexia was blown up, Alfred was the 'failed' one and his body was also destroyed when the facility blew, along with their father. There would have had to be some genetic DNA of Veronica or another Ashford around somewhere else in order to create another clone/person.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X