X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! I'll have to listen when I get home

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
      I'm expecting Jill's_Boobs to try and assassinate me after I mentioned how I don't think it would be a horrible thing to find out certain main characters, such as Jill, has died in the story. haha
      I immediately thought of Jill Lover when you said that, haha. Thanks for all the comments guys ;) If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Gene, sounds great I'd love to get you into skype and have a chat after you see Degeneration. c2keo, we really wanted to get you onto the podcast too, to do sort of an interview. Maybe in the future
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-04-2008, 06:04 PM.

Comment

To tell you the truth, this is probably the best actual podcast I've heard in quite a while now. And for a first attempt, it's amazingly good.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
          Also, what's "Project Umbrella"?
          Its an up and coming Resident Evil site created by some ex-Rehorror staff and community members. I've seen some of the behind the scenes stuff and the writing and depth they have is amazing.

Comment

Good job, I enjoyed it. Sometimes there was a bit of talking over each over, which may have led to some interesting comments being cut short, but apart from that, great.

I'd like to request a discussion on 1.5 please That might be a long one though

Comment

I'm glad you guys decided to go threw with it and make podcast. It was great and look forward to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by MattJon View Post
                Good job, I enjoyed it. Sometimes there was a bit of talking over each over, which may have led to some interesting comments being cut short, but apart from that, great.

I'd like to request a discussion on 1.5 please That might be a long one though
                Yeah, it's kinda difficult not to talk over each other sometimes though, especially if you want to make sure you get a certain comment in. We tried to not do it, and honestly I think we did pretty good for the first time.

As for a Biohazard 1.5 one, I'd be personally interested in having Dot50 do that one at some point, but I think one for that game (if he'd be interested in doing it) would be best for whenever we finally get around to finishing our extensive project for the 1.5 section for the site and release it near simultaneously for that.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the comments and opinions everyone, they're most appreciated.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

I never really liked podcasts but I listened to this one from start to finish and enjoyed every minute of it.
                    Keep em' coming!

Comment

just finished listening to the podcast, awesome work guys. Here's hoping we have more people on for future shows.

Comment

Liking what im hearing so far, *yes a positive comment from me, now the world will end and you've only yourselves to blame :p*

Comment

I really have a nice time listening to the podcast!

Also, regarding the freeze round, you guys were correct, as it was stated in the Jpn guide book data that excluding the RL, it actually inflict the most damage than any other weapons including the magnum.

I was hoping that they will show more of some minor characters from RE2 in RE3 too (eg Marvin, Kendo, Ben) and expand upon them. Again, they were kind of compensated (though isn't much) through the outbreak games.

keep 'em coming!

Comment

Though i'm from 'another' camp and such I'd love to chip in from time to time, I tried to do something like this around a year ago but it never materialised.

As know my knowledge is fairly extensive so I'd have plenty to contribute.
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

A great first podcast guys, some nice in-depth discussion and awesome choices on the music. I'm looking forward to more of these in the future. Good to hear Spencer's opinions are as bold in real life as they are online, he did have a reputation to hold up after all.

Cheers for the publicity too Dot, much appreciated!

Comment

I think in the future we'll have guest stars for sure. Gene is set to appear in an upcoming one to give us his thoughts on Degeneration, and I'd love to interview some of the Dark Biohazard guys. It would also be nice to get some other community members involved as well for various discussions. The key would be involving certain people in discussions that they specialize in and that are interesting to listen to ;)

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                                I was hoping that they will show more of some minor characters from RE2 in RE3 too (eg Marvin, Kendo, Ben) and expand upon them. Again, they were kind of compensated (though isn't much) through the outbreak games.
                                Yeah, Alzaire had mentioned that they should have showed more of the RPD and such. I thought that would have been great, but instead we just see Marvin there. Pretty disappointing. A confrontation with Iron's would have been nice, or maybe even expand on why he had the mayors daughter with him. Given that early intro's for RE3 had the team confronting Irons as he ignored them, it would have been an interesting encounter.
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-05-2008, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X