RPD Dispatch Podcast Episode #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    I immediately thought of Jill Lover when you said that, haha.

Comment

Excellent work guys, keep it up!

I definitely can't wait to hear more RPD Dispatch Podcasts...
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 09-05-2008, 05:45 PM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Liked the podcast guys, keep up the good work.
        All you need is some more guests for other random topics, then you get a series.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Yeah, Alzaire had mentioned that they should have showed more of the RPD and such. I thought that would have been great, but instead we just see Marvin there. Pretty disappointing. A confrontation with Iron's would have been nice, or maybe even expand on why he had the mayors daughter with him. Given that early intro's for RE3 had the team confronting Irons as he ignored them, it would have been an interesting encounter.
          Exactly. Kendo could have appear and talk to jill about how he has informed their friend (Barry) that zombie have started to appear in RC and such, and that will give a backbone to Barry coming in to save Jill at the end of the game.

Or how Ben could talk about how his Umbrella investigation leads to his finding of them creating a new BOW call the "Nemesis", and proceed to shine some light on him, giving the Nemesis character some background.

Yay for Degeneration talk soon as its something that i want to hear opinions from you guys.

Comment

Very enjoyable!

I'm usually not one to sit around and listen to podcasts, but this one was different.

Comment

Just listenied to the podcast, I liked it, learned some new stuff, didn't know about the light-post outside the news office gonna have to try it.

The more I hear of Alzaire being not keen on recent RE games, the more I tend too agree, I finished RE4 then never really bothered about it except for the occasional game of mercs. But I've always gone back to play the older games, very strange.

Liked the blooper reel, pretty funny.

Hope there is more podcasts, it was a good listen.

Keep the good work guys.
              Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thre is nothing more to say, but great work, I hope you can fix the noise in the background.

Comment

Lol, Dot, I didn't expect you to have such a normal voice. I expected a weedy, high, nerd voice!

Comment

Dot, get this up on iTunes, that'll increase listenership big time!

It's all free as well, very easy to set up

I'd love to get involved in future if i was wanted.

Comment

I must say, that was quite enjoyable. This podcast kind of reminded me of the diggnation videocasts (minus the video of course) in that it was a bunch of about 2-3 people conversating on a few key points and cracking a joke here and there.

Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                        Lol, Dot, I didn't expect you to have such a normal voice. I expected a weedy, high, nerd voice!
                        I was considering opening the podcast with a voice akin to this just as a joke, but I thought better of it

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                          Thre is nothing more to say, but great work, I hope you can fix the noise in the background.
                          I was gonna say that same thing. Really good podcast, congrats to everyone involved, looking forward for a second episode... and a third... and a fourth ...

Comment

I finally got a chance this evening to listen to the "Dispatch." Great work, guys. Seriously. Very well done. I'm looking forward to future episodes!

Comment

Well i'm not one to listen to podcasts, but this one was on resident evil, so why the heck not. Really enjoyed it, as you don't get to listen to other people talk about my fav r.e game so much in the space of this podcast.
                              I would love to hear from more members, because it makes this forum more interesting and the members more interesting, if you get what I mean
                              Because you've talked about r.e3 in this episode, and wouldn't want to talk about the Nemesis much, maybe in like episode 8 (which i hope you guys do get up to), like talk about the nemesis abit more and put in some random rumours about him and his part in gun survivor 2 and what not, just wanna get a big convo on nemesis, even if it is for 5 minutes, because the forum boards just doesn't do it sometimes.
                              But great job anyways on the podcast, makes browsing around this site even more fun.

Comment

GOOD NEWS FOR FANS OF THE PODCAST!
                                We've got a voice mail line setup on Skype. I'll try to leave it on as often as I can. This will be used for you guys to leave us comments, well wishes, or the main purpose, to discuss the game we are playing for the next episode.

So if you all have any comments on Resident Evil 2, we'd love to hear them and put them in the next podcast!

Send a Skype call to the username "bifftannentruewinner" (without quotes -- and don't ask about the name ) and our voice mail system should pick up. My automated message should greet you and then You'll have 5 minutes to speak your peace. Try to keep it as brief as possible though, to ensure you comments make it to air.

Alternatively, you can record an mp3 and send it my way. Just contact me via PM or some other means and we can arrange how i'll get it.

I'd also like to get you guys thoughts if you'd be interested in voting for what game we play for the next episode. Is something like that where you guys decide what game we play and talk about more appealing rather than us choosing it ourselves?
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-10-2008, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X