No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I'm actually looking forward to Degeneration more now having listened to the podcast.

Also, I would've cosplayed if I had gone.

>.>

EDIT:

I only mention that, because PO asked about it.

<.<
    Last edited by Archelon; 10-19-2008, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Gene, do me a favor?

Spoil Degeneration for us here, IN THIS TOPIC, ON THIA, right now please?
      Cmon man, just grab the podcast. Its a LOT to write down, and he goes through the entire thing line by line, with us asking questions to clarify things as he goes.

Comment

I wanna see the signed kit that Gene got.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I do have a couple questions for Gene regarding Degeneration.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            I wanna see the signed kit that Gene got.
            It's in the post above, in the spoiler tags .

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            I do have a couple questions for Gene regarding Degeneration.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Cmon man, just grab the podcast. Its a LOT to write down, and he goes through the entire thing line by line, with us asking questions to clarify things as he goes.

I already have the podcast. I was probably one of the first 5 people to download it, but I can't play it at the moment(meaning I can't use the speakers to listen to it at the moment) and I don't have any earphones on me.

I just want the basic plot, etc, spoiled. Because I can care less about the actual BS of the movie it is.

Comment

Well, if Gene wants to, then its up to him.

Also, a little behind the scenes info on the podcast. We had about 20 minutes after we completed it where we thought the entire thing was corrupted. It turns out our recording app doesn't like going past a certain time limit (and we exceeded it), and it ends up corrupting the headers. Thankfully, nothing was lost and I was able to open it up as raw PCM data, and got it working. But it was very tense after that.

6 hours of editing later (yikes), and the finish product came out of the oven.

Comment

Nice podcast. I skipped the Degeneration spoilers but you guys did another good job. Looking forward to Episode 5.

Comment

What did Mr. Spencer ask Gene, I couldn't make it out.
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Solid podcast. Seriously long, but entertaining.

I'd love to take credit for the "Inspector Gadget" reference, but that was actually someone else's idea, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                        What did Mr. Spencer ask Gene, I couldn't make it out.
                        Whats the time on it? I've become accustomed to his British dialect, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Whats the time on it? I've become accustomed to his British dialect, haha.
                          I can't remember, I think he asked if someone or something was in d'gen whilst Gene's was still talking the audio dips out at Spencer's side.
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-19-2008, 10:03 PM.
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I think he asked if Spencer was in it, Kevstah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              I'd love to take credit for the "Inspector Gadget" reference, but that was actually someone else's idea, not mine.
                              I know I said it, but I thought you said it before I did , which is why I didn't put my hand up and say 'no no it was me'. I thought we'd come up with it independantly. Oh well.

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              I already have the podcast. I was probably one of the first 5 people to download it, but I can't play it at the moment(meaning I can't use the speakers to listen to it at the moment) and I don't have any earphones on me.

I just want the basic plot, etc, spoiled. Because I can care less about the actual BS of the movie it is.
                              Here's the notes I jotted down, and was going by as I was on the podcast.
                              They aren't as good as the podcast version, simply because the podcast version has the other guys asking me questions and me further explaining things. But it might work as a rough guide, which maybe what you're after.

degeneration.txt
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                                I know I said it, but I thought you said it before I did , which is why I didn't put my hand up and say 'no no it was me'. I thought we'd come up with it independantly. Oh well.
                                No worries.

Comment

Working...
                                X