Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Oh yeah, don't take that personal, haha. I still like you
    Oh yeah, of course I don't take jokes personally, cause a joke is meant in good spirit, if it's a true joke

Comment

152 mb

Comment

Good Podcast, suprised no one mentioned the randomly appearing Magnum Revolver in the Slots machine in Weskers CV Battle mode though *but a knife is far more fun to play with*.

Eurogamer Expo's in London on the 29th, RE5 will be there, so i'll be sure to give it a spin.

Comment

A small question. In DG is there any reference to the year BSSA is founded?
          Last edited by Petronio; 10-20-2008, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
            A small question. In DG is tehere any reference to the year BSSA is founded?
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

The tyrant discussion i found interesting as its the area of the games i find most interesting.

The Tyrant in CV (as confirmed by Archives) is simply a mass produced T-103 no doubt bought from Sheena Island.

As the tyrant is only just a training model used by the umbrella paramilitaries the likelyhood its the 078 "model" doesnt make sense. Umbrella already has mass production in place with the number 103, so the appearence of 078 AFTER the creation of Mr X seems illogical.

As such the 078 number refers to the batch number of the Tyrant.
              Just as the Mr X from RE2 is a Tyrant T-103 and T1 (as is his tube number from the helicopter)
              The 078 number is the same situation.

Comment

listening to the podcast right now, thanks for the time stamps, i'll skip the spoiler discussion parts for now.

Comment

Long but overall great podcast - It seems that degeneration turned out to be a good film after all.
                  sigpic

Comment

This is actually the first podcast I have listened to, and I'm glad that I did. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The funny voices were excellent.

Comment

Glad most of what I mentioned in the CV thread was covered in discussion generally. Wish I'd been able to call in. Thanks for the note of some of my comments

Three things I thought of after my notes was not making any comment about the soundtrack (which is actually really good) and the quality of the CG opening at the time it was released... probably Capcom's best until Onimusha. And finally how lame the damn ending really was. X added to it a bit, but the "take umbrella down" thing was a bit tired.
                      Last edited by Rombie; 10-20-2008, 09:24 AM.

Comment

The really annoying thing is you never do take down Umbrella...not really. UC closes the chapter on the company but it would have been nice to, you know, have the characters gunning for Umbrella actually be in anyway responsible for it's eventual downfall.

Comment

-
                          Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:45 AM.

Comment

This podcast got me even more hyped for Degeneration now, and also makes me want to replay Code: Veronica again.

Comment

oh man screw the spoilers i just finished listening to the entire podcast, the degeneration section was superb, im surprised capcom aren't marketing the movie more like that by throwing out more story specific scenes in the trailers instead of the airport crap, hell they could even throw in a tagline or two like "witness the events that lead up to the africa incident" or something something ..

and totally agree'd with everyone on the code veronica < RE3 as far as gameplay mechanics go. It was such a disappointment back in the day.
                              Last edited by A-J; 10-20-2008, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Been listing to this in stages.... Yeah I think you guys are more likely to be right with the movie thing. Good chance...

Jill = Tube woman = Movie Concept ("Alice") = Superpowered = Jill Vs. Wesker end fight.

My only counter to this is that it's been Chris Vs. Wesker for so long it may not seem the best not to have Chris be the person to end it.

Totally guessing this at this point of course, but if they're going on about the audience brought in by the movies, it's a good chance they'll want to try something to connect the audience from that into the game a little (and given the "gears" control comments and previous movie references more chances at this being true than if I was stabbing wildly at this idea).

I don't like the idea of it if it's correct though... I think, older story wrap up or not, I don't think I'll be following the story anymore if this is true.
                                Last edited by Rombie; 10-20-2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X