Mikami "I Probably Won't Play Biohazard 5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
    im in he mood for a good troll fight though, gamefaqs has been dead lately and i havent had one in a while, I NEED TO PWN SOME TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Resist the urge. You're only feeding them power. It's like... Trying to set that thing from "Evolution" on fire, it's only gonna grow. You need some Head 'n Shoulders shampoo.

Comment

im in he mood for a good troll fight though, gamefaqs has been dead lately and i havent had one in a while, I NEED TO PWN SOME TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Just forget about him. If you wind up in a silly argument, then the mods can punish you if your not careful.

Comment

Please take my advice so you don't end up getting banned. If you get into a "troll fight", and carry it on, you'll be part of it as well, and be a troll yourself. You'll also get whatever punishment he is. Don't get yourself in trouble over it. I've given this advice to you twice now and I shalln't do it a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by For3nsic-Klown View Post
          O'realy?

how so....I clearly stated my opinions and am still awaiting for evidence of them being wrong. (yes i have come off ignorant, but simply because the lack of common sense here is disturbing)

but who am i kidding? your irrelevant, you just went with the crowd to look COOL and fit in....

if anyone's a moron, its you..kid.
          LMAO, me? go with a croud to be "cool", BAH ive seen retarted people smarter than you.

Comment

LOL, love this place, anyone who argues or questions against the classic games, gets responses of "MORON" "keep believing that" "your an idiot"

now i'm reported....CLASSIC.

all this by people who can't back up what they say...OUTSTANDING.

why do you all continue to dodge my opinions and VALID arguments?

this place is seriously, pathetic. NO wonder its limited in views and members...LOL.

peace out, at least i schooled you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
              Resist the urge. You're only feeding them power. It's like... Trying to set that thing from "Evolution" on fire, it's only gonna grow. You need some Head 'n Shoulders shampoo.
              Originally posted by vogue_dirge View Post
              Just forget about him. If you wind up in a silly argument, then the mods can punish you if your not careful.
              Originally posted by AlexiaAshford View Post
              Please take my advice so you don't end up getting banned. If you get into a "troll fight", and carry it on, you'll be part of it as well, and be a troll yourself. You'll also get whatever punishment he is. Don't get yourself in trouble over it. I've given this advice to you twice now and I shalln't do it a third time.
              ok ill stop, i just was in the mood for a fight, but this isn't going anywhere anyway, if he wants to fight he can go on gamefaqs ill fight him there, but for now im done.

Comment

LMAO, me? go with a croud to be "cool", BAH ive seen retarted people smarter than you.
                LMFAO!....you're a complete idiot.

keep dodging and relying on childish insults, you make me laugh, kid.

*grabs popcorn*

ok ill stop, i just was in the mood for a fight, but this isn't going anywhere anyway, if he wants to fight he can go on gamefaqs ill fight him there, but for now im done.
                what are you some SUPER NERD...in a mood for an E-fight? GSUS!

LMFAO!...priceless.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-28-2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

You'll end up looking the better man when he's banned and you're not.

Comment

You'll end up looking the better man when he's banned and you're not.
                    must... resist... urge... to bash trolls... help.

(how long does it take for someone to get banned?)

alright lets get back on topic.

The fact Mikami doesn't realise the irony in his statement that he won't play RE5 because he'll "be angry whenever he sees a flaw", is appalling. Now he knows exactly how the existing RE fanbase felt when his precious RE4 was released.
                    i agree completely.

i mean i like how he made the classics, but i hate how he raped them as well afterwards.

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                    Oh good, because if he was working on Bayonetta, I wouldn't buy it. Not after hearing all the juicy details about how Mikami never wanted to make RE or any of its sequels, and how he hated how RE3 turned out. But then he thought RE4 was 'true horror.'
                    RE3? wasn't it RE2 that mikami didn't like?
                    Last edited by missvalentine; 11-28-2008, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Well, this thread dropped a bollock.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• @Clown
                        this a forum not a circus, this is not a proper place for you

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexiaAshford View Post
                          The fact Mikami doesn't realise the irony in his statement that he won't play RE5 because he'll "be angry whenever he sees a flaw", is appalling. Now he knows exactly how the existing RE fanbase felt when his precious RE4 was released.
                          how in the blue hell did you come up with that, from his statements?

HE was against, making the classic RE games and knowing how RE4 was praised to no end and won awards, how would he remotely look at RE4 in that light?

do you people just try and see your self through others or something?

now i've seen everything. gsus!

and people laughed at the MGS4 creator when he said WE misinterpret the Japanese..

all people do here is ASSUME things with no proof to back it up....where is the link saying that Mikami-san thought RE4 was TRUE HORROR...for starters?

and thank me later for putting life back in this place. Always good to have different opinions, unlike everyone here who butt kisses the next guy.

funny stuff.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• It's kind of contradictory, because RE5 is the same as RE4, why he would get angry with the formula he created?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                              It's kind of contradictory, because RE5 is the same as RE4, why he would get angry with the formula he created?
                              THANK YOU, some common sense here...

IMO, he doesn't hate the formula, he probably talking about the destination, character creations, setting....look, etc. in NO part does he criticise the gameplay...which people are ASSUMING.
                              Last edited by For3nsic-Klown; 11-28-2008, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                It's kind of contradictory, because RE5 is the same as RE4, why he would get angry with the formula he created?
                                i have no idea why, i think he is just having a cry cause he didn't make it, just like with all the other RE games he didn't make.

Comment

Working...
                                X