No announcement yet.

Kijuju Site - Phase 2 - Win Prizes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so are the images that have been put up already going to be publically released for us to see or are you saving them to avoid anyone ripping them off dot ?

Comment

• Ill be posting them to the public soon, probably using a forum gallery. I dont think anyone would take them, and it would be obvious if they did

Comment

• Quick question: Is Capcom's scoring of these pics based on how many pictures are taken in general, or how many Locations are photographed? My friend and I both took photo's, so I wanted to know if I needed to submit one set or both. Cheers~!

Comment

• It will be one picture per location. But if your friend joined you, and took a separate pic, I believe that will count as well. I'll get clarification though. Perhaps they will count group photos too, not sure.

Comment

• Two albums up 6 unique pictures so far! Have a look at our progress here:

Comment

• someone needs to photoshop wolverine's face in the glass looking at the kijuju sign :p

Comment

• I just may search for a couple of locations tomorrow in NYC. I'd have to take a hell of a lot of walks though, but I'm more or less game. I don't want to disappoint, but I dunno if I'll even get 10.

And plus, how about cell phone cameras? If they could discern the image, I'm sure it'd work.

Comment

• That'll work good. Ice and I are gearing up. Heading out in a couple hours

Comment

• Lol, you guys are nuts. I don't think I'd ever do anything like this.

Comment

• Alrighty Dot, sent in my photos...*sigh*...glad I survived that assignment, I'm never going through South LA at night again.

Comment

• Wow dude, wow. Your photos are hilarious with the poses and expressions. I'll have them up tomorrow in the gallery, fantastic work. Amazing.

Comment

• Mission complete! We got a bunch of photos, but I'm exhausted. We're heading to bed now, but Ill have Granny's, mine, and Ice's photos up in a gallery tomorrow. Small preview which contains the only pictures we took with a decent camera. The rest, we just hopped out of the car and took with his cell.

It was so cold, I ended up wearing two pairs of jeans, and later in the night two coats

Edit: Oh yeah, a bum with an eye patch told me to "Get out of my way ya demon looking mother fucker". So that was kinda fun
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-20-2009, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Sent in my pics. Hope they help out.

Comment

• Awesome this pushes us way ahead, I think. I'll have the galleries up today sometime! Nice work everyone!

I think we still need Sin Valentine, Krispy's and Cellar Door's pictures and that *should* be all we're getting, unless some new folks register.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                It was so cold, I ended up wearing two pairs of jeans, and later in the night two coats
                                Word? I was out until 10:30pm tonight with a wind breaker. Guess the Sicilian blood comes through after all.

How did you guys manage in NYC? Do you know the area well or did you just go for it?
                                Last edited by Yama; 01-21-2009, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X