New Resident Evil 5 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ketzergon View Post
    Ok, i know that this HD trailer its a big exclusive for the site, but why in hell you put a watermark with the site logo and all, i HATE watermarks, maybe if you put it at the end of the video, after the official game logo...but...
    Because it's SUCH an impairment while viewing the video, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      That was very poetic, man. Seriously. That was a very pretty post. It made me smile inside.

Well-said on all fronts. It expresses the true beauty of video games. The excitement that it brings, the happiness it involves. Making people happy...isn't that a lovely thing in life? I'm being serious. Let's appreciate that post, everyone. Let's put all the Jill fanboy bullshit and RE4-hating aside...and enjoy this young man's post.
      i guess i can put away the hate/anger for a few mins and enjoy that dudes post, but to really think about it, hes kinda rite, thats alot of post n 16 hours actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        i guess i can put away the hate/anger for a few mins and enjoy that dudes post, but to really think about it, hes kinda rite, thats alot of post n 16 hours actually.
        And that's what's so great...this trailer brought people together on excitement for the game.

It's the little things in life, like that, that make it all worthwhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
          Omg! This trailer has caused quite a media fuss of speculation all over RE forums and YouTube. 177 posts in 15 hours just here at THIA?! Amazing! There is nothing like universal excitement/interest to get me more pumped about the game. RE5 has quite the collection of followers. Let's enjoy it now! Because, a week or two after the game comes out, silence will sweep us till the next game arrives in 4 years.
          that's a lot of posts, i don't know if anyone noticed, but when this was first released last night, i saw 71 people online at once, SEVENTY ONE!!!!!

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          That was very poetic, man. Seriously. That was a very pretty post. It made me smile inside.

Well-said on all fronts. It expresses the true beauty of video games. The excitement that it brings, the happiness it involves. Making people happy...isn't that a lovely thing in life? I'm being serious. Let's appreciate that post, everyone. Let's put all the Jill fanboy bullshit and RE4-hating aside...and enjoy this young man's post.
          *enjoys post*

71!!!!!! that's a lot of people online at one time, and this topic as moved extremely fast.

Originally posted by ketzergon View Post
          Ok, i know that this HD trailer its a big exclusive for the site, but why in hell you put a watermark with the site logo and all, i HATE watermarks, maybe if you put it at the end of the video, after the official game logo...but...

Anyway, great trailer.

Saludos
          i hate watermarks as well, there pretty bothersome, but i just watched the regular one anyway, since my screen is not HD.

anyways, my friend say's the trailer reminds her of Star Wars, capcom seems to be borrowing of a lot of other things, like MGS for one thing.

Comment

And that's what's so great...this trailer brought people together on excitement for the game.

It's the little things in life, like that, that make it all worthwhile.
            thats very true we never do, but i really cant wait 4 re5, im bout 2 hit up the demo if n e 1 wants 2 join me
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-14-2009, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone know what Excella says at 2:08? Sounds like she mentions something about Spencer.

Comment

Amen Brothers! That's a great words! I shall drink for that
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by ketzergon View Post

Anyway, great trailer.

Saludos
                  Alas, the internet is not a nice place. Without that warermark the video would already be up on a half dozern other sites. Dot paid a great deal of money to get the gear to make videos like that and, well, when someone with a geocities site rips you off going, 'omg looks what i ripped lolololol' and slaps there own water mark on it...and I seem to recall one occasion where they actually claimed it was there video and Dot or Ice had stolen it...

Yeah. I'm sure you get the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Alas, the internet is not a nice place. Without that warermark the video would already be up on a half dozern other sites. Dot paid a great deal of money to get the gear to make videos like that and, well, when someone with a geocities site rips you off going, 'omg looks what i ripped lolololol' and slaps there own water mark on it...and I seem to recall one occasion where they actually claimed it was there video and Dot or Ice had stolen it...

Yeah. I'm sure you get the idea.

yha the warermark dont bother me cuz i no thats what its for

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                      Does anyone know what Excella says at 2:08? Sounds like she mentions something about Spencer.
                      I think she says "You've spent so long trying to find Uroborus, well here, enjoy!" or something like that.
                      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Was it me or did anyone else notice thatSpoiler:
                        did any one else notice that

Comment

• Yeah I noticed that.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

• Amazing trailer.

Roll on 13/03/09

'nuff said. ;)

Comment

• nice trailer. too bad i can't buy PS3 in 6 months

Comment

• ^Well, for your sake, I hope it comes out on PC soon. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X