No announcement yet.

Registration Locking Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yayay, finally decided to register here. I've been lurking here for a couple of months now, but never really had any interest in postin, until now. Also, nice idea to lock the registration, in case of plotspammers!

Comment

Looks like I will have a safe haven to arrive at here, once the game is released in Japan. My usual home over at the US PlayStation site won't receive such care and attention in this regard, so I'll be setting up base elsewhere for a week.

Comment

i can't believe trolls have gotten this bad

Comment

I heartedly endorse this idea and proceeding course of action.

As for the spoiler thread; if you really don't want to read any spoilers, you probably shouldn't look in that thread (I don't). It's quite clearly labeled to indicate what you'll find in there.

Comment

nice idea of closing down the registration im behind that 100% good call

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              ]Also, don't be so quick to thank me. This was someone elses idea ;P
              Huh? Whose idea was it?

Comment

Good call. Although I wish registration approval could be edited like livejournal has. I've had to close communities for new releases of things to stop people from joining to spoil things as well. But there's a way to have people request to join so you can check them out to see if it was a newly created journal with nothing (which says troll) or a long-time account with posts and stuff (which are okay). But since there's sadly no way around that for forums, yeah.

So I hope anybody lurking sees this and decides to join.

Comment

This is a good call and give props to whoever pushed for this. It's a shame it has to come to this but there is still the whole month of April and May to talk about this game.

Comment

It was a bunch of you folks. I forget who exactly suggested it but some members started asking, and I agreed it was a good idea.

On a side note, after some idiot just spoiled the games end fight for me (do you have any idea how hard it is to mod here without getting spoiled badly?) I'm going hardcore on spoilers outside the spoiler thread, and fully expect to ban two more people before the day is out. At least.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      It was a bunch of you folks. I forget who exactly suggested it but some members started asking, and I agreed it was a good idea.

On a side note, after some idiot just spoiled the games end fight for me (do you have any idea how hard it is to mod here without getting spoiled badly?) I'm going hardcore on spoilers outside the spoiler thread, and fully expect to ban two more people before the day is out. At least.
                      i feel sorry for you, i hate spoilers so much.

but how does anyone already know the ending?

and yes im fully behind closing all registration to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        Huh? Whose idea was it?
                        Ok I have to but my hands and say I was one of meany members who said that it whould be good idea to lock the Registration for a while.
                        Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-25-2009, 07:54 AM.

Comment

We're now on lockdown.

Comment

Working...
                          X