New Biohazard : The Darkside Chronicles Scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
    It's a rail shooter, but unlike UC, you can actually see what your partner is doing.
    oh i see , also it's looking great in the video , defiantly picking it up as soon as it's out in japan.

Comment

I enjoyed playing through Umbrella Chronicles so I know for sure that I will be adding this title to my collection. Didn't expect to hear about REmake and RE0 Wii release here in the states but I'll pick them up as well. I wonder if you get to play as other characters other than Leon and Claire. I think it would be interesting to play as the other characters as well like Marvin, Kendo, Annette and maybe an added bonus like Elza.
      Last edited by alf717; 03-12-2009, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
        Plus, sounds like Court and Mercier are still playing Claire and Leon, which is a pleasant surprise.
        I'm not sure if that's Court. That "Leon, behind you" doesn't sound like her, and Claire shouted "Leon" many times in RE2 and REeg.

And what happened to Claire's shorts (dunno what's the proper word in English); why aren't they pink/red anymore?

Comment

Can someone tell me in wich Famitsu Issue the scans are, I need a number of that Issue ????

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
            And what happened to Claire's shorts (dunno what's the proper word in English); why aren't they pink/red anymore?
            Yeah she is wearing jean shorts and cowboy boots now.
            Last edited by aris13; 03-12-2009, 01:52 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
              I'm not sure if that's Court. That "Leon, behind you" doesn't sound like her, and Claire shouted "Leon" many times in RE2 and RE: Deg.
              That's true, that was the one bit of audio, aside from her "What's going on around here" line, that made me wonder if it's still the same VA. Eh, we'll know eventually.
              Last edited by L-e-W; 03-12-2009, 02:12 PM.

Comment

^I thought it definitely sounded like Court. If not, then whoever is voicing her is doing a very convincing impersonation. But, really, I'm 99% positive it's definitely her.

I'm so beyond excited right now! This game looks like it will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                  This game looks like it will be great.
                  Yeah, that's what people thought about UC1 before it came out too.

Comment

Wait, so from what I just read and saw this basically a remake of RE2...only on rails and with new story elements added? What? Well, I'm sure at some point they mentioned CODE: Veronica fans would be made happy as well. Because otherwise, this is the worst of both words...remaking an old school game into an action packed shooter as a remake would suck.

Comment

it's not just RE2. They've only shown RE2 yet. Its supposed to feature all the Claire and Leon games.

Comment

That I can live with. My nerves are just a touch stretched with the idea that the game is based on Resident Evil 2, as that article Ganado posted said, and all they're showing is RE2.

Comment

this game looks tight, what a good way to promote the next Chronicles game during the release of Resident Evil 5...thats good marketing!

Comment

Working...
                          X