Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360 Premium Theme Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360 Premium Theme Screens

The RE5 Premium theme has been made available for purchase. Previously, it was only available to those who purchased the Xbox 360 Red RE5 bundle. The theme comes in at 250 Microsoft Points, making it around $3.00. It comes with some interesting graphics for your friends list, but beyond that there isn't much. I managed to take some screen shots of it below.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-16-2009, 06:49 PM.

it looks pretty lame, and it's "premium" to boot ..
    Last edited by A-J; 04-16-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

There's actually a lot more to it. There are different pictures for your video and music tabs and for settings and memory, and other places that I haven't found yet. It's a large theme, like 20Mb I think it's the biggest theme on marketplace.

Comment

Ehh it lame but its better than nothing right? plus I heard in the "xbox " magazine or something like that, anyway they said that possibly later on in the year that you will be able to fully customize you xbox live Sim with anything for an example A master chief full body armor plus the helmet and you can hold different types of weapons. This goes with any other character you can wish for. Again this is only a high possibility. I'm just waiting for xbox live Prime-time to come out.

Comment

this is not a bad "premium" theme at all. though, nothing can top the christmas "premium" theme.
          Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 04-16-2009, 07:59 PM.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

so this is like PS3's home? but lamer?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              Oh trust me. When prime time comes out, microsoft will probably make something like PS home. Probably..

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                have you ever seen the NXE layout in action? it makes the XMB look outdated.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

"Premium" just refers to an NXE compatible theme. It doesn't imply better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    "Premium" just refers to an NXE compatible theme. It doesn't imply better quality.
                    Yeah but its nice to look at. I like the executioner along with the majini with the microphone. I can't believe he threw that at me in mercenaries! I know what he was thinking, "You want to say something bitch!".

Comment

ouch that sucks, xbox live has got to step it up to keep up to PSHome

Comment

Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
                        ouch that sucks, xbox live has got to step it up to keep up to PSHome
                        I don't think you understand what this is =/

This is a theme for the EQUIVALENT of the XMB.

HOME isn't much either for the record >_>

Comment

I don't think you understand what this is =/

This is a theme for the EQUIVALENT of the XMB.

HOME isn't much either for the record >_>
                          all i mean is that XBL needs a home-esqe thing in it

Comment

Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
                            all i mean is that XBL needs a home-esqe thing in it
                            Usually I would agree with you but HOME really adds nothing to the "Playstation" experience. Sure, you can walk around Kijuju but then what? It's pretty damn lame to be honest.

Comment

Usually I would agree with you but HOME really adds nothing to the "Playstation" experience. Sure, you can walk around Kijuju but then what? It's pretty damn lame to be honest.
                              Yeah it reminds me a lot of Sims if you ask me but just a whole lot less features that Sims had.
                              Last edited by hellrizer; 04-17-2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X