Un-Wired Interviews Alyson Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un-Wired Interviews Alyson Court

Un-Wired TV have put up another Resident Evil related interview, this time with Alyson Court, who has voiced Claire Redfield in multiple Resident Evil video games, and the CG movie Resident Evil : Degeneration.
    thanks to News Bot.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-29-2012, 10:07 PM.

Wow, she has Claire's smile/smirk. I think I'm in love...

Comment

Oh, my God! This interview was incredible. Gosh, I love Alyson so much, and hearing her talk and her experiences and roles is holyfuckamazing. She seems like such a nice person, and the mention of her going to some conventions made me so excited. I hope she attends some in the east coast, because I'll definitely come just to see her, hands down. She's just so talented, and I'm glad she said she'll continue to voice Claire as long as she is offered.

Thank you so much for posting this! This interview was great. You can definitely hear a bit of Claire in her real voice, which is adorable.

And, damn, she has some blue eyes. I'm glad we're able to see a more recent picture of her. She's so cute!

Comment

So yeah, I love her.

Although who came up with that "Will you be in Darkside Chronicles?" question. Christ.
        Last edited by BadWolfX; 07-13-2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
          I hope she attends some in the east coast, because I'll definitely come just to see her, hands down.
          She'll only be attending a few west coast cons for the foreseeable future, sadly.

Comment

OMG GUYZ! CLAIRE IN DARKSIDE CHRONICLEZ, CONFIRMED!!1!

She really has such a soft, silky voice...it's very nice to listen to.
            Last edited by Vector; 07-13-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              She really has such a soft, silky voice...
              That's... just a little bit creepy.

Comment

I will always remember watching her as Loonette the Clown on the Big Comfy Couch when I watched it every morning before school.

Oh and of course she still looks so pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  That's... just a little bit creepy.
                  You're just a little bit creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    You're just a little bit creepy.
                    Noted.

Comment

She looks a heck of a lot better now than she did on that stupid Couch show.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        She'll only be attending a few west coast cons for the foreseeable future, sadly.
                        Really? Oh, fooey. That's a huge disappointment. I've wanted to meet this woman for such a long time. If I had the money, I would fly out to whatever con she was attending, but unfortunately, I do not. Hopefully--one day!--she can attend an east coast con. Bawww.

Comment

OMG. She's soooooooooo beautiful. And of course, her voice is amazing.

But Unwired you FAIL!!!
                          ClairRedfield?

Geez.
                          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-13-2009, 05:14 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                            I will always remember watching her as Loonette the Clown on the Big Comfy Couch when I watched it every morning before school.

Oh and of course she still looks so pretty.
                            Me too, I always wondered what she looked like without that makeup.

Comment

ABOUT FRICKIN' TIME.

I have been waiting for an Alyson Court interview for a whiiiiiile.

P.S:

YAY Toronto Talent~
                              Last edited by Kei_M; 07-13-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X