Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, I love this interview.

Comment

Gotta love Alyson Court. Fantastic in many ways she is, yes.

As for anyone for some reason feeling a need to "rack down" on the "Will you be in Darkside Chronicles" question; It's how you present a subject. You don't always chase after making everything new/exclusive. I guess the world in general, at the moment, should be glad you're not into journalism
      Last edited by Carnivol; 07-14-2009, 04:34 AM. Reason: 'cause I'm thankful for Capcom's consistent use of Alyson Court in Resident Evil

Comment

She looks younger than 35 years.

Comment

Aww, she helped all the disabled children by taking them to Disney World! It's official, people: Alyson Court is the closest thing to an angel we may ever see. Her looks, her voice, her actions speak heavenly.

Comment

That was a really nice interview, her voice sounds just like Claire's. I wonder why she didn't do a video interview like DC did though.

Anyways this was really good.

Comment

Well that was a good interview it was intreating to hear abit about her past and what she think's about Claire in person and her voice is all ways one of the kindest I've ever hear it's like istening to a angle.

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                OMG. She's soooooooooo beautiful. And of course, her voice is amazing.

But Unwired you FAIL!!!
                ClairRedfield?

Geez.
                Unwired really need to actually watch their video before they post it. They spelt 'role' as 'roll' in the Wesker interview.

Comment

She is so cute. Had me at the awwwwing at the very beginning with the IC dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by CloakedGuy View Post
                    Unwired really need to actually watch their video before they post it. They spelt 'role' as 'roll' in the Wesker interview.
                    I think unwired just copy pasted the questions.

Comment

She has been the one constant in the RE universe and it's good to here from her. I sure some of the other VA are embarrassed to even show their names.

Comment

Her voice is great. CR29 summed it up well. Her contributions to RE go without saying. It's great for one character to have a constant talent doing the VA.
                        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 07-15-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X