Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Directors Cut Detailed : Extra Episode Confirmed + 360 Version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't the BSAA part of the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium? Tricell invested on it, so that contact may later inform Wesker about Tricell, Excella, etc... and so RE5 takes place.

Comment

We make a great team Rod! That's a few times now i've floated a suggestion out there and you've been able to back it up with some facts haha

Comment

Yea it was, lets hope that as much thought was put into this extra content.
        Last edited by Stars1356; 09-24-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Hahaha, you know, great minds think alike

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
            If its really titled RE5: Alternate Edition, why cudn't they change it so that Jill accompanies Chris for the final chapter and Sheva goes off to find Josh in the helicopter?
            Good idea ! Some clever dialogue editing would do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
              If its really titled RE5: Alternate Edition, why cudn't they change it so that Jill accompanies Chris for the final chapter and Sheva goes off to find Josh in the helicopter?
              Or Sheva just fucks off altogether and leaves us with the single player experience that most of us wanted from the start...

*ahem* Maybe that's better left for another thread! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                I'm thinking (or hoping) for a mixture of uroboros, plagas and zombies. Ya know, samples strewn throughout the mansion, all leaked infecting whoever wherever.

I have to think that just making this chapter that Capcom are really going to break the bank on this one, i think they're gonna make the effort this time around...though off the top of my head, isn't this their first major expansion pack of this generation? So there's no precedent on their part unfortunately!

Only that's not gonna happen, because Uroboros did not even exist at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                  But...Did Wesker even know Chris and Jill were going to be there? It goes back to what I said before...even if Wesker set up his own traps...why would he? He obviously received more pleasure in trying to kill Chris and Jill with his own hands. Leaving his own BOWs behind would seem like a waste. And Wesker already exhausted a lot of his viral agents in order to buy information about Spencer.
                  But you're forgetting one thing, Wesker already acknowledges that Chris(and Jill as well most likely) can pull himself out of almost any situation. So he would still set up traps and BOWs for Chris and Jill, KNOWING they will surive them, and have to face him in the Central hall anyways. Because when he enter the room, he just turns arounds smiling and attacks, which can mean he was anticipating them.
                  Last edited by ElusionM; 09-24-2009, 09:09 PM.

Comment

or it means he was just happy to see them there and finally be able to kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                      or it means he was just happy to see them there and finally be able to kill them.
                      What he said.
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

In the end it's left with "ors" then. We won't know until either or neither is confirmed.

Comment

Well, I am excited about this, though I would've preferred a "Separate Ways" type of deal with Jill. But, nonetheless, this is awesome. I'd be fine completely fine if this scenario was released as DLC on the 360. Buying an "alternative" edition for a way higher price isn't really worth it, in my opinion.

Comment

still no trailer ?

Comment

tgs isnt over yet.

Comment

Going through the thread and seeing these speculations makes me think of another one. Especially considering the "perfect" timing of Chris, Jill AND Wesker being in the mansion.

And like I said this is just like that, but okay. I can imagine Wesker, however he was getting information about Spencer's whereabouts, somehow get the information FROM the group Chris and Jill were in itself, be it through his own Wesker-means or through a mole who accepted a bribe from him to leak any information about him. It would make sense from a perspective like that that they all just so happen to be there in the same timeframe.

Comment

Working...
                                X