Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Directors Cut Detailed : Extra Episode Confirmed + 360 Version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
    Biohaze isn't uploading that damn thing fast enough...
    cvxfreak is AT TGS, i'm quite sure there'll be other priorities or distractions. Patience.

Comment

• TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER !

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post

TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER !
        TRAILER!
        Spoiler:

Comment

• Seems I'm not the only one who is impatient XD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
            Looks like Stu, Elusion, and Mr. Rod have all come to the same conclusion I was alluding to. Wesker tracked down Spencer on his own, then tipped off Chris's "reliable source" in order to draw Chris to the Spencer Estate as well. That way Wesker could kill Spencer, and Chris (and Jill) all in one fell swoop. Seems like his kind of m.o.

As for the BOWs...yeah, Wesker would unleash them to slow down C&J while he confronts Spencer. Wesker obviously would know that BOWs will not finish off Chris, merely slow him down.

Honestly, how else could this "flashback" scenario be handled? It'll be a 2-player co-op mission to explore an old, sprawling castle (probably filled with puzzles) on a dark, stormy night with the ultimate goal of confronting Wesker (even though we know how that turns out). In my opinion, this premise fits more into the RE world than playing as Battlesuit Jill running around Kijuju looking to rendezvous with Josh, all the while doing double-knee drops and ninja kicks to more manjini.

Finally, where is the goddamn trailer?!
            I could be wrong, but i remember that in the post Re 5 files you recieve after beating the game, the one labaled albert wesker says, that when he found Spencer, and after killing him, that he was confronted by chris and Jill, and that this too him was a complete surprise, and it in some way gave him a ..conviction, a sign of some sort? Too my knowledge it was something like that, that he was unaware they would be there, that the file explained this odd meeting of the past was an un forseen matter of which led to some sort of belief in him.

Any one remember this? Im pretty sure it was something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
              I could be wrong, but i remember that in the post Re 5 files you recieve after beating the game, the one labaled albert wesker says, that when he found Spencer, and after killing him, that he was confronted by chris and Jill, and that this too him was a complete surprise, and it in some way gave him a ..conviction, a sign of some sort? Too my knowledge it was something like that, that he was unaware they would be there, that the file explained this odd meeting of the past was an un forseen matter of which led to some sort of belief in him.

Any one remember this? Im pretty sure it was something like that.
              No I remember that too because it actually was. Finally glad someone pointed that out.

Which is why I didn't comment on the theories. They are so outrageous and contrived. XD

Comment

No I remember that too because it actually was. Finally glad someone pointed that out.

Which is why I didn't comment on the theories. They are so outrageous and contrived. XD

Oh okay, lol, im glad im not imagining things, its late here
                So..unless they decide to scrap that fact, that it was a chance encounter, then that wouldnt be what they are going for
                ..but it is capcom i guess, never know

Comment

• Exactly. If people actually went through the Wesker file they would know it was a surprise encounter. I that makes sense because he was looking for Spencer, his entire focus was on finding that man and figure out what he was about. Chris and Jill's activities wasn't the priority at the time.

And I don't think wesker is going to be featured in this side mission at all. I think its purely Chris and Jill and maybe at the end of the entire thing it'll be the same cutscene from RE5.

Comment

Yeeeeah ok then.

Wouldn't be the first time Capcom had pulled a retcon on us for the benefit of a new direction in the story.

Comment

• Also to follow up on what the wesker file says since I pulled it up on my game: "It was only by random chance that brought his former subordinates Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine to Spencer's Mansion at that exact time, but Wesker took it as a sign."

Comment

• where the hell is the RE5 AE trailer??!!! so long waiting
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Is that it just the Spencer Estate if that's the only exta in the Resident Evil 5 Directors Cut than it's a waste of time ok I know there still months aways till it's released and there's a change there may be an another extra episode or 2 but if that the only 1 episode to Directors Cut and nothing else I will be dissopointed.

But I am intrested im seeing what enemies will be on the Spencer Estate I dout it will be Las Plagas seince Jill and Chris does not know about until after so what other monster could there be could it be could is it possible that capcom could bring back the ZONIBES for that one episode

Comment

• THE TRAILER IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!: http://biohaze.com/tgs09.html

Comment

• lot of booby traps
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• Leaked footage is out, updated in the latest news post on the main site.

Comment

Working...
                                X