Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition Famitsu Scan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition Famitsu Scan

Several scans has emerged for Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition from Famitsu. According to Famitsu, the game will feature both Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, and the scenario will last approximately 2 hours. Click on them if you want to view the bigger size of the scans.

Jun Takeuchi:
    - The extra element was planned from the beginning of the game production
    - The size is too big to be a DLC
    - Co-op
    - Jun Takeuchi's 1st gameplay was about 1 hr 40 minutes.
    - New game mode is scheduled (unsure what it means)
    - For 360 it will be prepared in a different form
    - There will be new costumes and outfits
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-29-2009, 07:04 AM.

Two hours, eh? That's nice...longer would be even nicer. Estimates like that are always a bit sketchy, though.

Lol, "Jill Valentain."

Comment

They put it just like it sounds... lol.

Is that the full scan?

Comment

Nice! It also says this: 「360版は違った形で用意したい (For 360 it will be prepared in a different form)... DLC, 99% sure about it.

Edit: just saw the edits, too big for a DLC? What the hell! If it's going to be 2 hours, how will it be THAT big to not be hosted for download? Seriously...
        Last edited by Mr. Rod; 09-29-2009, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Just under two hours?

And you make that time on a first run?

Disappointing. I expected it to at least be as long as Separate Ways was on a first run.

Anyway, if it can't be DLC... then how will 360 owners get it?
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

- The size is too big to be a DLC
            Okey, so does that mean it'll be like what Rockstar are doing for the GTA DLC's on the 360 ? stand alone disc with just the DLC on it ?

Edit: just saw the edits, too big for a DLC? What the hell! If it's going to be 2 hours, how will it be THAT big to not be hosted for download? Seriously...
            They're probably referring to the older MS size cap (a few hundred MB wasn't it ?) which just got upped to 2 GB a few days ago ... or maybe they're still adding more things to id, spring is still a ways off.
            Last edited by A-J; 09-29-2009, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Hopefully there's more to it like you say, if not it'd be a strange move from them...

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                They're probably referring to the older MS size cap (a few hundred MB wasn't it ?) which just got upped to 2 GB a few days ago ... or maybe they're still adding more things to id, spring is still a ways off.
                That was for XBLA titles. I don't think there has ever been any real limit on XBL DLC. The Lost and Damned GTAIV DLC was 2 GB for example.

Also, I really want Jill and Wesker to be playable in the main campaign. Come on Capcom, make it happen! : (
                Last edited by LVL100 Merchant; 09-29-2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I don't think a two hour scenario is that bad, considering it could have just been an extra level...or we couldn't have had any extra content at all. Also, I wonder what the price will be?
                  Last edited by REmaster; 09-29-2009, 01:58 AM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I can't say I particularly care what form it is released so long as it is given the same release date as the PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                      I can't say I particularly care what form it is released so long as it is given the same release date as the PS3.
                      Why not before ? I mean it sounds like they're done with it already, the only thing holding back the full Director's cut is the PS3 wand thing, on the 360 all they need to do is get the extra episode out. Hopefully sometime before the year ends.

Comment

Pfff if it gets released on 360 I'm happy. I need to start saving money for a PS3 just in case... 2 extra hours sounds pretty decent. Can't wait to fight Wesker, again.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

hmm i wonder how much its going to cost, considering its only two hours of gameplay, but then theres this mention of an extra game mode? is any one else hoping for a Firefight style game mode lol.
                          I really want Capcom to state what form they are going to release this game for the 360, why is it such a big secret lol

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                          Pfff if it gets released on 360 I'm happy. I need to start saving money for a PS3 just in case... 2 extra hours sounds pretty decent. Can't wait to fight Wesker, again.
                          haha and this time theres no stupid volcano scene to ruin our fight with Wesker
                          Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 09-29-2009, 02:25 AM.

Comment

They're doing the same thing with Super Street Fighter IV, a stand alone disc but at a lowered price plus some incentive for early adapters.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              Why not before ? I mean it sounds like they're done with it already, the only thing holding back the full Director's cut is the PS3 wand thing, on the 360 all they need to do is get the extra episode out. Hopefully sometime before the year ends.
                              Well, I think it'd be "fair" to have them both released on the same day. It avoids a bitchfest from those who only own one of the two consoles, myself included. Just as I only own a 360 and would be peeved if this was released on the PS3 first, PS3 owners would be angry if the situation were vice-versa.

Comment

Working...
                              X