No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition Web Site Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As already pointed out before the boobs are a lot "regular" looking in the trailer itself. That website image is heavily photoshopped.

Not so different than ..

Comment

Well, in 3D boobies get bigger it seems ^^

Comment

To make this clear; yes, people can talk about Jill's jubblies. Especially given that they have changed.
        Yeah but... they have not changed, really. She always had "decent-sized assets", you can see that in the remake with the awesome cleavage of her military outfit, or even in RE3's FMV.

Comment

Even I find the current discussion at hand to be...odd. Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Me? I'm off to touch some real boobs. Or kill everyone. We'll see how good the breasts are.
            Hahah, well-said. 'Tis much better to squeeze a real breast than to discuss a virtual one.

Comment

The last bit of this pretty much sums it up for me...Only rather than Star Wars, replace with Jill overly entushiasts.
              Last edited by Bertha; 10-02-2009, 09:21 AM.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

No bashing Jill fans, either, folks. I did mention they're entitled to there view as well and that the only problem I had was that there were insults flying around.

Comment

More and more, I find myself wondering... if it's all worth posting for.

For a future without fanboys/girls? Yeah. It's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    More and more, I find myself wondering... if it's all worth posting for.

For a future without fanboys/girls? Yeah. It's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      Ppl get very emotional talking about Leon's hairstyle, Rebecca's butt, Steve's sexual orientation/preferences... and who can forget all those obsessed with Sherry Birkin and that always seem get all worked up whenever a mysterious blonde shows up in a brand new game? "it's sherry! it's sherry!". They even got Manuela confused with her "it's Sherry with a tan!"

We all know Manuela is Sherry's long-lost half-sister whom William Birkin conceived with a non-Annette, South American woman.
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Sex sells, I guess that is why there is no Barry. I would have liked to see a gray haired Barry stroking his gun. "Barry, where's Barry"
                        Last edited by Stars1356; 10-06-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

He just has something he wants to "check"...
                          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 10-06-2009, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Barry is present he'll just spend the entire scenario checking the blood in the main hall...with his fingers.

Comment

Working...
                            X