No announcement yet.

Chris Kramer Alternate Edition Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allow me to put it this way...why should I trust the PR guy who has a proven history of getting shit wrong? That's like saying I should go to the takeaway where I got that food that gave me food poisoning...twice. Someone mentioned that he's the head of the PR department? The maybe he should assign this crap to someone else?

As to why I think he may not have played the earlier games...well, the chainsaw comment instantly springs to mind. If he'd played the earlier ones you'd think he may have some idea that the only time the things have shown up is in the newest ones? And the not knowing Alexia...when he was in an interview regarding the series. It's not as though it was a RE question outta nowhere, yet he still forgot a major villain in the series. Now, I don't expect him to remember every detail. But surely, before going to an interview about a specific game series, you would brush on the details if you didn't tend to remember them?

But the simple fact of the matter is I don't tend to trust him on these things now. I probably should on something like this, I suppose. It's a marketing thing after all. Then again, RE5's marketing tagline was 'Fear you can't forget'...maybe it's a case I just don't trust Capcom, full stop, after all the stuff we got told during RE5's production that was wrong or changed. Such as the game lenght, fear and puzzle inclusion, etc.

Comment

sorry sorry sorry guys.....if I could know what a flame about Kramer will became after my post I never wrote it
      Spoiler:

Comment

hell im just glad that it will be available on Xbox 360..

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
          Get off your knees and stop blowing the dude...its embarrassing
          That's appropriate. So, are you going to comment on the video that this thread pertains to, or just hang out and issue trollish comments and insults?

Well, I already know the answer to my own question.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-03-2009, 06:49 PM.

Comment

this is prob top 3 most immature moments of my life

But in closing, considering I've worked in PR the past 3 years and the first thing i learned even when i was in college is that you are suppose to know what you represent well, and when you don't know about something at least bullshit like you do. Kramer isn't even pretending that he does know anything about RE end of story.

I will be really upset if they charge anything over $20 for this new scenario on the 360

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
              I will be really upset if they charge anything over $20 for this new scenario on the 360
              It is supposed to have more than just this new scenario, though. My honest guess is $29.99.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Allow me to put it this way...why should I trust the PR guy who has a proven history of getting shit wrong? That's like saying I should go to the takeaway where I got that food that gave me food poisoning...twice. Someone mentioned that he's the head of the PR department? The maybe he should assign this crap to someone else?
                Being a director of Marketing means he is trying to promote a product. The Resident Evil series is not the only brand that Capcom shell out.

Promoting a product does not involve knowing every little detail about the series. They might as well hire the staff of Project Umbrella for that. (lolz)
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

We would know more about what we were getting. At least you know that Barry isn't dead...

Comment

An that the PS3 will have 3D support in 2010
                    You know what's absolutely useless? A video of Wipeout HD being played in 3D, with some schmuck wearing 3D glasses and babbling on about how much fun he's having. Well, that schmuck is this Engadget editor, the video can be found after the break, and we've gotta say: we loved it. Especially for something like Wipeout HD, whose neon-infused tracks make for an almost too convenient example of rapidly approaching vanishing points, we'd say 3D could really be a quasi-"killer app" for consoles going forward -- especially if those fancy new motion controllers don't catch on for Microsoft and Sony. In many ways, 3D just seems to make more sense in a video game than for a movie, and the whole problem of finding content to deliver in the format has already been solved: a software update for the PS3 sometime in 2010 will enable it to provide a 3D viewing experience to "all" existing games on the system. We're sure there will be some exceptions, but it sounds very promising. The console itself pumps out a quite regular signal over HDMI, which the TV syncs up with your 3D glasses. A 200Hz TV, for instance, alternates 1080p frames, with 100Hz for each eye. Of course, you'll need a brand new TV, but at least it won't be restricted to just Sony televisions. Start saving those pennies!
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                      An that the PS3 will have 3D support in 2010
                      http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/04/p...-to-all-exist/
                      I thought Kramer said that there would be no 3D support for the console versions? I want to know who Kramer is related to to get this job.

Comment

This isn't the 3D support that Capcom implemented in PC version of RE5, so he's right. This is Sony's take on 3d mode for PS3 that will make 3d view available in all PS3 titles (or at least that what it says in the article), it has nothing to do with nVidia 3d Vision.
                        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 10-08-2009, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X