No announcement yet.

Gamespot Hands-On with Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what worries me so far is alexia..it seems like she will have a very minor role outside of "alflexia" and infecting steve[which will probley be off screen].

so far we have seen only 2 scenes of her: the first is where she wakes up and it seems like not in the front of alfred this time..if thats true its a shame becuase it was the best cv scene IMO.

the second one

that is the final battle area where she transforms for the first time...that means either untransformed battle with wesker who wont be half as epic as the original or no battle with wesker which will suck as well. also i really liked her arrival to kill chris and claire...that is changed too ofc as she just get her first transformation there.

it could also mean no human form battle,no monster form battle,or rapid-fire version of both...all three of them sound equally bad for me.

i hope im wrong on all of those and she will turn out great..doesnt seem so though

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
      The problem I have with the Hunters video is that they weren't released by Wesker until Chris came to the island. Anyway one month until this comes out.
      Yeah, I didn't like that either...but you never know. They might add an extra scene with him releasing the hunters on Rockfort before Chris arrives. *shrug*

Comment

Working...
      X