Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles Collector Package Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anders View Post
    Capcom is ruining me. Pre-ordered!

カプコンの商品がなんでも揃う公式通販サイトです! 、ゲーム・グッズ・CDなど商品はどんどん増えるので、見る度に楽しい発見が!

The report book also comes with the first pressing of the game, advertised as "limited edition" on e-capcom.

EDIT: Wait.. the Zapper bundle wasn't Japanese?? What's that then, US or PAL, or both?
    Can you fill me in on how to pre-order it? I have no idea how to do it on e-capcom, or if they'll even ship to the UK haha.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I have a friend in Japan who handles all my e-capcom, amazon.jp, yahoo auctions etc purchases for me, and finds promos in stores. He does this for many people already, so I can't extent the service, sorry.

e-Capcom only ships inside Japan. You can use www.shoppingmalljapan.com as deputy service, but it's going to cost a bit extra.

Btw, you asked me about the black Capcom Secret DVD 1 and 2 a while back - the RE4 trailers are the same, but they contain different Bio 0 videos; 1 has a longer trailer, while 2 has a short commercial (it's weird, constantly interrupted by "snow" and static sound). (There's also a FamitsuDVD DVD with the same RE4 trailer, and yet a different Bio 0 trailer.)
      Last edited by Anders; 10-27-2009, 02:23 PM.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Ah, I see. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Maybe there's something planned for the US?

Comment

Darkside Symphony" featuring orchestral version of classic series songs

Oh.my.god, I want it now

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/b...ition_in_japan

Ooh, I hope so. Though, hopefully if they do release an artbook of some sort, it will be in the same format as the Japanese. The way they organized the art in the English Archives book was atrocious, as well as many other "bonus" art they've included in guide books. Very unflattering stuff.

I just hope this pops up on PlayAsia or eBay very soon. I really, really want it.

Comment

I would love to get this as the extras seem a lot better than the crap that came with RE 5.

Comment

Oh, Capcom, you bastards. I really hope this comes over to the US. I'll have to cancel my preorder if that's the case, though...*sigh*

Or I guess I could wait for the CD to come out and download it...or something. Uuuugh. Stupid multiple releases >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/b...ition_in_japan

They also post stuff that never come across Asia and the Pacific.

Comment

Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
                      They also post stuff that never come across Asia and the Pacific.
                      I was referring to this:

Don't worry, we'll have some domestic news soon. Keep your eye on this blog!

Comment

Euroland better get something good.

Comment

Got a friend in Japan to order it for me. Phew.

Just hope the US and PAL regions don't get the exact same stuff or something better, that will piss me right off haha.

Comment

I wouldn't worry in that respect. I suppose we in Europe should be grateful we are getting the game at all so soon after the US as we normally get shafted so badly.
                            "I've got 100 cows."
                            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Just to let you guys know, Play-Asia now has a page for it, but pre-orders aren't open just yet.

Here's the link.

Hopefully the pre-orders are available soon. I want my copy reserved ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                              X