No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition : "Desperate Escape" Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if this has been pointed out already (No way I'm reading all nine pages) but Josh's pose in that first scanned pic looks a lot like Chris's pose from the front of the original PSX Resident Evil cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
      Sorry if this has been pointed out already (No way I'm reading all nine pages) but Josh's pose in that first scanned pic looks a lot like Chris's pose from the front of the original PSX Resident Evil cover.
      If only he was looking more towards the camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
        Sorry if this has been pointed out already (No way I'm reading all nine pages) but Josh's pose in that first scanned pic looks a lot like Chris's pose from the front of the original PSX Resident Evil cover.
        Yeah, it's very similar. But that guy in the original PSX cover is not Chris, despite popular belief...

Comment

• LMAO!

Now... you all arguing if she looks like a porcelain doll or if she wants to turn her back to the camera for the Jill fans?. Hilarious. It's like you all want to start a fight anywhere, with anyone... no matter how. I couldn't care less anyway.

I'm just going to say something : She's in the front of the cover because she will be the MAIN in both of the chapters. That's why she's in both of the DLC new chapters. There's no need to have a big logic to know that.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Alexia_Ashford;138381

We have no way of knowing if Chris would have carried on without Jill there. They already knew about a "doomsday project" and I doubt he'd have walked away knowing there was such a big project going down which they knew nothing of, and there's nothing to say if they caught Irving in Chapter 2, he wouldn't have blabbed when being questioned about the project. You may have forgotten that Chris and Sheva are both told the Uroboros project is real at the very beginning of the game; that's enough for him to want to carry on in my opinion, again because it's his job.

[/QUOTE]

You seen to forget that without Jill Chris wouldnt have survived the 2 mansion insident

Comment

• No one is even questioning that are they Jill Lover?

haha, and you have the nerve to say people are trying to find fights for no reason.
              Last edited by Stu; 12-22-2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Throw them in the tower! The madness is too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                  You seen to forget that without Jill Chris wouldnt have survived the 2 mansion insident
                  The first mansion incident, it's up to interpretation which one is canon, and it's extremely likely Chris is the one who had a showdown with Wesker in RE1 because of their continued hatred towards eachother in the later games. So yeah, he would have survived the first mansion incident without Jill.

If it wasn't for Chris, Jill would be dead. There are a lot of things that without it, Chris wouldn't be alive. If it wasn't for Sheva, Chris wouldn't be alive. If it wasn't for the Ashfords developing the linear launcher, Chris wouldn't have been able to blow Alexia up and he'd have died then. The Ashfords were a main character in RE5 then!!

Sounds like super straw-clutching to me.
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-22-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Who cares if she was main or not in RE5... All that matters is that she was important to the plot and those wanting more Jill will get it in the DLCs. Can we move on? This Jill-hijacking is annoying!

Comment

• Dammit, we need more LEON!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Aiken View Post
                        Dammit, we need more LEON!!!!
                        Jill and Leon! The new dinamic duo team up!
                        Go get them boys

Comment

• Leon.. Didn't we get enough of him already....
                          10 years passed.. I miss Jill : (

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                            10 years passed.. I miss Jill : (
                            Dude, seriously... we are getting 2 brand new scenarios starring her, what else do you need?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                              Dude, seriously... we are getting 2 brand new scenarios starring her, what else do you need?
                              IT! IS! NEVER! ENOUGH!! AAUUUGGHHEEUUGGHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                                Moar scenarios, a movie, underwear and a real girl to hold on?

Comment

Working...
                                X