No announcement yet.

Excella confirmed for Mercenaries Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be cool if 1 was Spencer and the other Hunk/ Hunk alternate.

Comment

• Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
      a bitch slap move, why I didnt saw that coming
      That could actually be an elbow attack, but yeah it wouldn't surprise me if it was a slap, judging by her upper-class nature.

Comment

• I like the surprise, but like Excella didnt show in any way during the game that she could kick ass at all or even knew how to hold a gun. Now all of a sudden shes a fucking kung fu master and can do all this crazy shit...idk man

Comment

• It's not like it's canon.

Comment

• ^ I can't help but gape in awe at your sig. lol Josh's melee moves look awesome.

Excella, imo, is a rather surprising choice for a Mercs character. Oh well, she looks fun to play as. Her melee moves look rather... interesting.

Comment

• Could be worse, they could have used Leon! Muhahhaahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
                I like the surprise, but like Excella didnt show in any way during the game that she could kick ass at all or even knew how to hold a gun. Now all of a sudden shes a fucking kung fu master and can do all this crazy shit...idk man
                Who isnt a kung fu/tae jitsu/jiu jitsu/karate/wrestling/capoeira/whatever master in RE5?
                Last edited by ValentineLover; 01-22-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• I wonder how will you guys react if they announce the last 2 slots to be Irving and DeChant?

Comment

• Now, personally, while I would be disappointed, I'd understand that it wasn't confirmed and so that was my fault. And I'd be glad to have two other Mercs characters.

But in general, I think there would be blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                      I wonder how will you guys react if they announce the last 2 slots to be Irving and DeChant?
                      I wouldn't give a rat's ass about DeChant, but I would love to play as Irving.

Comment

• Imagine him asking for a grenade." I's gots to have some fireworks"
                        Last edited by jagger916; 01-22-2010, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                          Imagine him asking for a grenade." I's gots to have some fireworks"
                          And when it goes off:

"BPBPBPBPBPBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Comment

• Stereotypes are fun!!!!!

Comment

• Who was stereotyping?

Comment

• Dude, Karui, if you're gonna say something ridiculous like that, at least quote the post that you're referring to.

Comment

Working...
                                X