No announcement yet.

Final Two Mercs. Reunion Characters Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the bright side, her melee attacks are actually pretty realistic, which is something we don't get from the other characters...

Comment

• I wonder if that pepper spray could actually kill anything...

Her behind attack doesn't seem like it'll be an instant kill like with the others, either... (I mean, it might, but it doesn't really look like one...)

Gotta say the flamethrower looks cool.

Barry looks kinda awkward when he kicks, IMO.

Comment

• Dark_Chris, posted these two links for the videos

BARRY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ev2GSFjuQ

REBECCA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5AZj...eature=channel

Comment

• doesn't impress me to much. Would be cool if they would add the weird monster from lost in nightmares in that stage ... so you would have pinky executioner, blöack executioner and the other one.
          Barry looks quite cool! The moves he does are awesome and it DOES seem that there are some weapons you can collect in the stages different from the normal Mercenaries Game.
          Last edited by DeadArtist; 02-11-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• "Here's Barry!"
            "I have this"
            So pistol wiping and shooting someone on the ground are some of his melees.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
              "Here's Barry!"
              I lol'd when he said that. It's like he's saying it to all his fans.

His behind attack is fricken awesome.
              Last edited by CODE_umb87; 02-11-2010, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                Contradict your own argument much?
                Not really.

Chris' point was that we know enough about the scenarios and extras to feel confident that we won't be disappointed. My counter argument was that many people, most of us here included, felt the same exact way with Resident Evil 5 and The Darkside Chronicles. Since Capcom showed us basically everything beforehand, or what we thought to be everything (and it was still pretty darn close to everything), we felt very confident that we wouldn't be disappointed with the final products.

However, once we actually played said final products and discovered all the smaller details that Capcom did not manage to reveal beforehand, then the disappointment ultimately set in. And so I was merely pointing out that we won't know for certain until we actually play them whether Capcom actually "listened to the fans" or not.

The fact that I made the judgment that people will come back here and piss and moan about how Resident Evil is dead to them or Capcom has once again betrayed them or whatever other crap people come up with is based more on past experience rather than everything we've seen, heard, or read about the DLC so far. And like I said, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I highly doubt it.

And the same exact thing will likely happen again with Resident Evil Portable. And while the Sonic Cycle could certainly be applied to many other video game franchises out there, it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to discuss a "Final Fantasy Cycle" or "Metal Gear Solid Cycle" in a thread dedicated to a Resident Evil title on a forum dedicated to Resident Evil on a website dedicated to Resident Evil.

Comment

• Barry's line are cracking me up. And I love their voices. Yes, actually, people possess voices that don't quite sound their age sometimes. Rebecca's sort of always sounded that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Not really.

Chris' point was that we know enough about the scenarios and extras to feel confident that we won't be disappointed. My counter argument was that many people, most of us here included, felt the same exact way with Resident Evil 5 and The Darkside Chronicles. Since Capcom showed us basically everything beforehand, or what we thought to be everything (and it was still pretty darn close to everything), we felt very confident that we wouldn't be disappointed with the final products.

However, once we actually played said final products and discovered all the smaller details that Capcom did not manage to reveal beforehand, then the disappointment ultimately set in. And so I was merely pointing out that we won't know for certain until we actually play them whether Capcom actually "listened to the fans" or not.

The fact that I made the judgment that people will come back here and piss and moan about how Resident Evil is dead to them or Capcom has once again betrayed them or whatever other crap people come up with is based more on past experience rather than everything we've seen, heard, or read about the DLC so far. And like I said, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I highly doubt it.

And the same exact thing will likely happen again with Resident Evil Portable. And while the Sonic Cycle could certainly be applied to many other video game franchises out there, it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to discuss a "Final Fantasy Cycle" or "Metal Gear Solid Cycle" in a thread dedicated to a Resident Evil title on a forum dedicated to Resident Evil on a website dedicated to Resident Evil.
                    I can't speak for the people who always moan and complain ... but I think nowadays it's just cool to complain .

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      On the bright side, her melee attacks are actually pretty realistic, which is something we don't get from the other characters...
                      Not to mention her ground melee is a throwback to Jill and Claire in RE1/2 respectively. Nice to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Chris' point was that we know enough about the scenarios and extras to feel confident that we won't be disappointed.
                        That was not my point at all. Read my second post.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          That was not my point at all. Read my second post.
                          My mistake. I missed your reply to my post. I was going by what you typed originally.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                            "Here's Barry!"
                            The Shinning, someone? I can nearly see him crack the door and say it.. .

Comment

• Great the finally announced the final characters as this will be out soon. I hope there are files on Barry and Rebecca and maybe even ones on Chris and Jill post Africa. I think it would give the fans some closure and let the story move on.
                              Last edited by Stars1356; 02-11-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                                I hope there are files on Barry and Rebecca and maybe even ones on Chris and Jill post Africa. I think it would give the fans some closure and let the story move on.
                                I agree Stars1356, I do hope that Capcom will do give some closure to Jill's side of the story. As for the files on Barry and Rebecca, I surely hope it contains some details on what they did after Umbrella's shutdown, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X