Marvel vs Capcom 3 Announced, Chris Redfield Included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
    Forget that. I'm waiting for the boulder summon.
    maybe he will have an Excella bursting Uroboros summon
    Last edited by ValentineLover; 04-21-2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

I don't think that CAPCOM owns exclusive rights to Little Nemo... but, it'd be great to see a comeback!
      Indeed. I bought the dvd recently and Nemo's been on my mind. Still have the NES game too.

Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
      maybe he will have an Excella bursting Uroboros summon
      Honey, no. You may be obsessed with her, but in all honesty she wasn't even that much of an important character. Remove her from the game, and there's pretty much nothing missing. If Capcom could revamp a zombie, that would be decent. Or have Jill or Sheva (or Barry and Rebecca ) back him up. Or just forget the stupid summons all together and actually give him some attacks. I mean...Chris has how many melees in mercs? Is it really inconceivable that he can't rely on his own strength?
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

^ But She's Hilarious !! She's One of My Favorites XD

Comment

Me and my friends have already decided we will be projecting this beautiful game at my work place (school) in the theatre, with the big screen projector and suround sound, when this game comes around. And also not to forget the LAN set ups we will have during the course of the year.

It's fucking Marvel vs Capcom 3, I can't still believe this is happening!

Oh god the roster...

Comment

Wish they'd include Albert Wesker and Black Suit Spiderman or at least give spiderman a skill to transform to black spiderman like sakura can go dark sakura.

Comment

Hope they also include Wesker, Jill and Leon. Claire would be good too but Capcom doesn't seem as interested in her these days. At least not like they used to.

Comment

Very excited for this.

Comment

I am following DC Douglas on Facebook, and he posted this trailer, saying and I quote:

"Thought I'd post this... No reason in particular..."

He's playing coy in the comments (he is such an awesome man), but I like what this could imply. 8D

Comment

^ Wesker would be a pretty damn awesome boss fight. Use a Tyrant/Nemesis as a sub-boss. Good to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X