Resident Evil 5 PlayStation Move Gameplay - E3 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 PlayStation Move Gameplay - E3 2010

IGN have just posted a video showcasing Resident Evil 5 being played on the PS Move.

IGN - Youtube

...there's your RE5 Wii folks. Oh yeah. I went there.

Comment

Waste of time. No thanks I already got a Wii.

Comment

This is also Gold Edition exclusive... kinda nice especially when they said it wasn't going to support Move.
        They're crazy if they think I'm going to buy GE for this lol, screw them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          ...there's your RE5 Wii folks. Oh yeah. I went there.
          Do I get to say PSWii then?

Comment

I don't get it. This will only work with the Gold Edition? What if you bought the entire DLC?

Comment

Only with Gold/AE?
              I was under the impression that the update patch that came out around the same time as the DLC updated the game to contain all "under the hood" Gold/AE functionality. (Unless we're to expect another patch/title update that adds the Move support, seeing as it was so far away from "complete" when the game shipped)

Comment

If I wanted to 'move', I wouldn't be a couch potato...

That's why evolution gave us thumbs. To use analogue sticks!

Considering I prefer playing the Wii RE4 version with a GC controller, I'm not sure this is for me.
                However it does look kinda fun and cool on that video. I might give it a go.

Comment

Capcom confirmed this is only for the Gold Edition. Their excuse is that GE was meant to support Move from the start (even if they told us it wasn't) while the original game wasn't.
                  This is BS if you ask me.

Proof: http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6265908...-move-hands-on

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    Only with Gold/AE?
                    I was under the impression that the update patch that came out around the same time as the DLC updated the game to contain all "under the hood" Gold/AE functionality. (Unless we're to expect another patch/title update that adds the Move support, seeing as it was so far away from "complete" when the game shipped)
                    There will be another patch you have to download when Move is released, and you can only download it if you're using Gold Edition. IGN confirmed it in their hands-on preview.

Comment

Heh. That sounds kinda cruel! People should jump into that suggestion box on Capcom Unity and see if they can change that (Although updates for discontinued releases rarely happens... though... Rearmed did get the trophy patch and everything, ages after release... I guess anything's possible.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                        Waste of time. No thanks I already got a Wii.
                        Enjoy your RE5 with it's superior controls on the Wii.

Comment

Yeah, no.

...corporate, money-sucking bastards! I spent 100$ on the initial release, plus all that $ for the DLC, and the PC version... and now you expect people to rebuy the same game, for the same console, under a 'Gold Edition' title, just so we'd be able to replay the game with the latest tech-fad?! Yeah, no-fucking-thanks.

Note to CAPCOM big-wigs: Your pockets are fat enough -- just give us a goddamn patch!
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Oh come on, were you ever promised the original release to be Move-compatible? I don't think so...

I wish I could try this since I don't have a PS3. RE4 was great with the motion controls.
                            Last edited by Mr. Rod; 06-18-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Boorrring.

Comment

Working...
                              X