X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has no one said this yet? It's so simple:

ChairMan is...
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Vector; 06-23-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        True that! I don't see the big issue either, never have.

Anyway Why on earth is the character Aussie? I'm sick of us aussie being the jokes in todays games, as we sound terrible next to american voices.

Thanks alot Final Fantasy 13 and Mass Effect 2!! Grrrrr.
        Are you kidding me? the mysterious australian sounds great! He has a real evil voice and for some reason I tend to prefer to have either a brit (yaya) or an Aussie as a bad guy, They just make for such evil characters lol

Anyway.

I like the idea of the mysterious australian turning out to be the Alex guy from the files in LIN, it sounds reasonable since he has only recently been revealed in LIN. Im pretty excited for this game although I'm not sure what to make of the trailer. There isn't any where near enough information to formulate a clear picture on what is going on.

I tell what though I cant wait for another trailer especially if its as well put together as this one since it seems to bring about all kinds of opportunities for speculation and interesting debates. However theres one thing I'm dreading and thats that capcom scrap the version of the game we have seen so far and then present us with some other version. This seems to be a trend ofr the RE games so it wouldn't surprise me if this game dissapeared for a year or two and then reappeared looking very different
        Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 06-23-2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Chris obviously narrates the first part, but the lips of the man in the chair don't move.
          When the man in the chair speaks, it's obviously not Chris' voice.

This suggests to me that when Chris talks about messing up, he's talking about something else. Maybe getting himself into a situation where he can be cloned?

So far, my best guess is that the man in the chair is a Chris clone, and that Jill is also a clone. Kind of explains why the real Chris would pull a gun on her, and why her face looks a bit off (or so I'm told ). Doesn't really explain why Jill clone pulls a gun on Chris clone. Unless they aren't in cahootz, or it's a ploy to try trap the real Chris.
          sigpic

Comment

• I'm still a firm believer of the second person talking is not the person in the chair and the close up is just there to throw you off.

Also, I think we can almost assume that this is, ground up, a single player experience (unless the current scene setup involves a second Jill - chillin' by the door or something). But I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of multiplayer mode is included too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Also, I think we can almost assume that this is, ground up, a single player experience

Which means by default the game design should be better than RE5's.
              sigpic

Comment

• Makes me wonder if there will be an online multiplayer option.... could there be one?

EDIT: I noticed that the Australian guy is possibly wearing something around his neck... hard to see but he could be fully dressed. This may prove that he's not even sitting down in that chair at all.

Last edited by Pikminister; 06-23-2010, 05:10 PM.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

• This could all possibly change before the final release. It was just a teaser/tech video to announce the game and show off the graphics. Capcom is known for changing things a lot during the development of Resident Evil game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                    This could all possibly change before the final release. It was just a teaser/tech video to announce the game and show off the graphics. Capcom is known for changing things a lot during the development of Resident Evil game.
                    Get out of here with your logic. (Excellent point though.)

Anyway, I have just one question: Will this game haz 24/7 Jill??!! And what about her nose?! (Okay that was 2 questions.)

Comment

• Who's that mysterious Australian?
                      As an Australian, I wouldn't consider that accent to be Australian. Even if it were stereotypical, the majority of males here do not sound like that. If anything, I would associate that accent with a blue collar worker using slang from England.

Of course, no offense intended but that's just an Aussie perspective on it. I mean, I've just been in the countryside for the past couple of days and you can hear some of the worst, most stereotypical accents there and had a couple of English blokes there who sound more like this unnamed character than any of the local Aussies - although there are similarities between the accents there are differences.

Fucking Capcom.
                      Spoiler:

On the overall, it seems like the same sort of crap all over again. I'm not going to even bother with this one if it turns out to be the usual "Why did I buy a new console for this piece of crap?!"...
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 06-23-2010, 06:11 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryler View Post
                        from europeans to africans, and now australian. wonders when asians get into picture.
                        Ada Ada Wong

Comment

• There are characters from South America (I wish Carlos was brazilian! *_*), Russia, European aristocrats (loooots of luxury, I love it, LOL) and Ganados, Asia, Africa, India... I personally think it's great to have characters with different nacionalities.

Maybe Hunk is australian, we've never heard anything regarding his nacionality. He is a great character, I'd love to know more details about him. Actually I'd love to know more details about all characters, like their background and parenthood.
                          http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                          Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            As an Australian, I wouldn't consider that accent to be Australian. Even if it were stereotypical, the majority of males here do not sound like that. If anything, I would associate that accent with a blue collar worker using slang from England.

Of course, no offense intended but that's just an Aussie perspective on it. I mean, I've just been in the countryside for the past couple of days and you can hear some of the worst, most stereotypical accents there and had a couple of English blokes there who sound more like this unnamed character than any of the local Aussies - although there are similarities between the accents there are differences.
                            Since Capcom's voice work is done in LA and Canada, it could be that they got an American/Canadian actor to play an Aussie. Thus the accent is off and doesn't sound right to a real Australian.

It's like Carlos Oliveira's fake latin accent.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

• It may sound stupid but I just had a thought. Wesker's voice has a british accent, could he be Australian? I don't think it could be Wesker at all but maybe another Wesker Children, maybe Alex!?

And the Wesker Children have been taken from all parts of the globe... Wondering if Alex Wesker could be Australian...
                              http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                              Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                                Ada Ada Wong
                                i meant, as antagonists. (though we're not sure yet about ada's real motives)

Comment

Working...
                                X