Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom confirms Resident Evil: Revelations video is real time

Capcom confirms Resident Evil: Revelations video is real time

This information comes from a Capcom Europe press email…

“Following last week’s announcement that Capcom currently has two titles, Resident Evil: Revelations and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (tentative title), in development for the Nintendo 3DS the first trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations has just been released and is now available for download from our press extranet. Featuring appearances from Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine the trailer is rendered in real time using the game engine.”
    So this will probably answer most doubts about that issue... I think.

Source: http://www.nintendoeverything.com/43276/
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
      Do you know something we don't ?
      I am just making a guess through various elements.
      Last edited by xfactor; 06-22-2010, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_radhead View Post
        Belive me,she looks the same in every re games since remake...
        Just take a look at thise!(Barry's line)lol
        Spoiler:
        I said earlier already, that she looked like Jill still but with her face slightly
        redesigned...which I'm glad they did that. Remake's Jill looks almost no
        different to RE5's Jill (Span of 10 years), Chris has had way more change
        for that matter so it's great they did the same to Jill.

The setting seems like a Deluxe leisure cruise similar to Titanic (along with all
        the chaos happening inside). You also got to consider that the guy sitting
        on the chair might be a new character and not "Hunk".

Lets just wait and see what they reveal in the upcoming months that lie ahead.

If you guys want an overview of what 3DS is capable of, just click here

The earliest date that the game may come out is on the 3DS launch date
        which is March 2011...it'll be great as debut title. I'm sold with the 3DS
        already and it's not because of this game but it's a plus and more of a reason
        to get a 3DS.

I still have my old original DS, I guess it's time to move on to the 3DS while
        skip on the DS lite and DSi.

Comment

Holy...crud.

This games looks amazing. I have a feeling the guy in the chair is a shape-shifting BOW of some sort. He looked like Chris initially, but towards the end, he looked a bit different. Kinda reminding me of Gaiden (Being on a ship, and with the confusion hostility between Chris and Jill, as if they weren't themselves) to an extent.

Wow. I can't wait for more info on this.

Comment

Is it me or the guy in the chair sounds like Krauser? Anyway I guess we'll have to wait and see. Trailer looks awesome by the way.
            sigpic

Comment

@Wesker_101 shape shifting BOW? Goodness, that sounds a little too much like Gaiden.
              Last edited by Ray; 06-22-2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Is it me or the guy in the chair sounds like Krauser?
                I swear to God that I'll destroy Japan if that's the case and the decision making for it went something like "Har har! Cruise(r)/Krauser! I MADE A PUNNY!"
                Last edited by Carnivol; 06-22-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that when Jill asks Chris, "Do you have it?"

She's talking about gonorrhoea...

Comment

I hope to god they don't shaft us by showing us cutscenes that AREN'T ACTUALLY IN THE GAME (think RE5 DLC).

Upscaled to 1080:
                    YouTube video:
                    REALDEMO

Comment

Wow, I woke up to see this and all I gotta say is that this looks so cool!

Zombies seem to be sorta back but we don't know much just yet, obviously. What I ask for from Cacpcom with this one is bring me back my survival horror, not action horror!

One thing I can say is WOW, I didn't think that the 3DS was capable of THIS.

Comment

Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
                        I hope to god they don't shaft us by showing us cutscenes that AREN'T ACTUALLY IN THE GAME (think RE5 DLC).

Upscaled to 1080:
                        YouTube video:
                        That's becoming a trend and I think it's good if it's not abused. For example the Alan Wake trailers, it's a good way to not spoil the game by showing trailer-only/alternate scenes. But I'm not sure if that's the case with this title in particular. I know they did it for LiN to showcase the Spencer Esate, though.

Comment

Well it's completely bonkers as we expected, but i'm intrigued.

Damn you Capcom for making Chris appear to be the villian this time, damn you.
                          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Finally,Zombies=Real Resident Evil Enemies.Definitly getting a 3DS just for this.
                            sigpic
                            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

That guy in the chair will probably be HUNK unmasked and captured finally, the voice does sound quite similar to the one he had in Umbrella Chronicles.
                              I'm confused though because that looks nothing like Jill at all, only thing thats the same is her voice actress obviously, very much a WTF trailer indeed

Comment

i think it will be good that hunk gets more spotlight...but wheres the sherry love?

...GET OFF THE COMPUTER TODD!

Comment

Working...
                                X