Officially Licensed T-virus/Anti-virus Vials Up For Preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially Licensed T-virus/Anti-virus Vials Up For Preorder

These film prop replicas are available for pre-orders now from the Hollywood Collectible Group website and will be released sometime early next year. Only 750 are being made, which is reflected in the hefty price of $199.95, but you never know when you'll need to break them open!
    Note: anti-virus vials will not work if you exist in the Dead Rising universe.
    For the first time ever an officially licensed T-Virus and Anti-Virus from Resident evil are available!

Each vial measures just over 5” long and is an accurate replica of this quintessential Resident Evil prop. Constructed from aluminum and Plexiglas, each vial has internal LED’s so that they can be independently illuminated.

They come complete with an Umbrella Corporation themed display base.

A must for any Resident Evil fan!
    Capcom-Unity
    Last edited by xfactor; 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM.

No way i'm buying this.
    overpriced.

Comment

Not only is it overpriced, but it is simply not worth it. THIS is what you call a total waste of money.
      Last edited by RetroRain; 08-09-2010, 06:26 PM.
      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Honestly this is on ebay and less price with the exactly the same umbrella case so kind of ( 4 to 5 years late ) Ada wong personage

Comment

They look fucking cool (anything thats blue and green goes together) but I don't think I will buy these for $200. Maybe drop the price to like...$100 and I'll think about it.

Comment

I wouldn't buy this shit if it was 25 bucks at Toys R Us, let alone that ludicrous price tag they put on it.

Comment

I think these are very appealing for movie collectors, but I still don't picture vials of the T-Virus to look like this. It feels too Anderson-esque in that overly glamorized, Hollywood fashion. If I'm going to be infected by the T-Virus, hit me up with a simple syringe.

Comment

^ Agreed. Before those crap movies came out, I had a completely different idea of what the viruses looked like. Now my subconscious has been infected(lolz) with the image of that crap above. Completely overly-stylized. Simplicity would've been nice.

Comment

I must say they do look nice, and the Umbrella stand. But yeah movie props arnt my thing.

Comment

Wow, talk about a cheap looking piece of plastic. Like the others said this is highly over price and it looks like shit. $200.000 for a glass tube filled with food colored liquid?

Comment

Totally overpriced, there's a guy over on eBay that makes the film-style ones as well as the game ones and sells them around $25 or less depending.

Good for film collectors but certainly too late, though that's just ridiculous pricing considering that just about anyone can make those.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

So what you're trying to tell me is that CAPCOM is selling colored tubing in another glass or plastic tube in a stand. AND they want $200.

Are these people out of the fucking minds?

Comment

I guess Capcom thinks there must be 750 basement dwellers somewhere out there who would actually buy this. Even at that price.

But then again, I'm not into collecting stuff. I just play the games.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
                            So what you're trying to tell me is that CAPCOM is selling colored tubing in another glass or plastic tube in a stand. AND they want $200.

Are these people out of the fucking minds?
                            CAPCOM aren't selling them. You should probably look at that first.

Secondly, yeah, they're overpriced. But they're not shitty and/or plastic. I am fairly certain these are very high quality replicas with inbuilt LEDs on each tube, so each one can illuminate whenever you want them to.

But yeah. Still a bit too expensive for me.

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree that these are nothing short of terrible looking. I will admit that I own some rather overpriced Resident Evil items (namely three of the Hot Toys figures), but I wouldn't pay $200 for that. Maybe...MAYBE...If they looked exactly like the ones in the movie. To me, those did look pretty cool, but these just look like some amateur sculptor's 1/25 replica.

So yeah, Capcom can keep these.

|AA|
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X