No announcement yet.

Officially Licensed T-virus/Anti-virus Vials Up For Preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda late with these imo. If they came out around the time of the first movie they would have been really neat, but now? I guess they must be used a lot in the upcoming film or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      ^ Agreed. Before those crap movies came out, I had a completely different idea of what the viruses looked like. Now my subconscious has been infected(lolz) with the image of that crap above. Completely overly-stylized. Simplicity would've been nice.

While I kind of like the desing of the virus "cases" of the movies (odd, since I despise anything related with them), oldschool RE2 is so full of win in the virus stash department.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

The sad part is, someone will likely buy them. Personally, I think it should've looked like it did in RE2 and RE3, i.e. a simple glass tube with a purple liquid filling it, not in some spiral tube like that.

Comment

This was made for the purpose of an outbreak!

Whoever has lost their minds to drop $200 on one of these is sure to cause the outbreak
          for the same state of mind they had went going through with this transaction, lol. xD

Seriously now, who's fucking dumb enough to buy these aside from your average
          "pot of gold" owners?
          Last edited by Kaneco; 08-10-2010, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I suppose half the point of them is that they're limited edition. That always inflates something's price horribly.

Comment

Definitly not worth the price.They can keep it.
              sigpic
              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Wow, those look pretty awesome... too bad they're so overpriced. Ah well... Like others have said, I can probably grab these on Ebay for super-cheap. I did always like these vial casings, unrealistic though they may be. Then again, it's Umbrella, they're prone to doing stupid shit.

Comment

Too little too late.

As others have said, they should have been out years ago.

If they're going to sell t-virus vials now, they should at least try to be better than (or even different from) the Blackwell FX ones that anyone who gave a damn bought years ago for much less.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                    I guess Capcom thinks there must be 750 basement dwellers somewhere out there who would actually buy this. Even at that price.

But then again, I'm not into collecting stuff. I just play the games.
                    yep, and i'm one of them who just bought one. and only one. i know that there are some who'll buy 2 or even 3 of them. i could be one of those people, and turn them around sell them for more because they have an official CAPCOM license, instead of some that float around on ebay being self-made replicas.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      yep, and i'm one of them who just bought one. and only one. i know that there are some who'll buy 2 or even 3 of them. i could be one of those people, and turn them around sell them for more because they have an official CAPCOM license, instead of some that float around on ebay being self-made replicas.
                      I was teh kidding... I didn't seriously think there was an actual market for this stuff.

But it's true. People will buy anything if they believe it has some value (as in, "it's official!" "It's a limited run" or "it's a good investment").

And I should've known better, considering that I was a SW fan (but not a collector).
                      Last edited by Pikminister; 08-10-2010, 08:18 PM.
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                        Finally not someone hating them.

Take some nice pics when it arrives yea? Id like to see the packaging.

Comment

I know you're reading this Paul Assderson.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 Minutes View Post
                            I know you're reading this Paul Assderson.
                            That was lame.

Comment

No it ain't.Its the truth.Anderson,take your head out your Butt.
                              sigpic
                              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Theae are probably nothing to do with Anderson. And as much as we may hate them, the movies make money. If Anderson were to read these threads he'd most likely read them as fan whinging more than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X