No announcement yet.

Bandai Announces Resident Evil : Card Deck Building Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, actually. From what I can see of the cards, they might have a fairly solid system on there hands. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Oh, sweet Jesus. It's just going to get worse and worse from here on out, isn't it? This is pathetically hilarious.

It's also hilariously pathetic.
      Next will come food products(energy drinks done),
      aftershave(nope, I guess a Leon-themed aftershave was already marketed, in rare and overpriced quantities way back),
      clothing line(once again, Leon), Toys(too late), and...am I forgetting anything?

Underpants? No doubt it's been done...
      Last edited by Red-Jackal; 08-17-2010, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
        One thing I really would have liked would be new artworks on the cards, rather than re-using the same old renders... It would definately make me consider.
        Have to agree with you there. The Claire one looks really quite nice, but that could be my own personal bias, since I absolutely love that render of her from Darkside Chronicles. But using the 4+ year-old render of the Merchant is fairly lazy and, like you, I think it would've been nice to see some brand new ones. My money would definitely go towards that for the aesthetic appeal.

I still think the setup of some of the cards in this preview is nice, though. I'd still like to collect these, but if they are too expensive, then maybe I will pass.

Comment

Oh, I'm wondering if this will reach Brazil. Problaby, not.
          But this looks funny.
          Last edited by Davi Redfield; 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Wesker's stats need to be infinite. xD

Comment

This is a smack in the face; where is my Outbreak port?

Comment

i want them lol
                & i bet I'm not even going to use them

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Jackal View Post
                  Next will come food products(energy drinks done),
                  aftershave(nope, I guess a Leon-themed aftershave was already marketed, in rare and overpriced quantities way back),
                  clothing line(once again, Leon), Toys(too late), and...am I forgetting anything?

Underpants? No doubt it's been done...
                  actualy if my memory doesn´t fail me Leon has his own RE4 cologne.

I think that this isn´t a bad thing is no diferent from a toy or vinyl figure.
                  I would like to play it at least one time

Comment

I'm not complaining about the cards or anything, but the Resident Evil news has really sucked lately. When the hell is Capcom going to show something off from Revelations or Portable (if Portable still exists)? I'm tired of seeing this stupid crap. From the T-virus canisters, to the ridiculous mobile phone door game, to these nonsense things they keep putting out. I can't believe people are mildly interested in these stupid things. Again, I'm not saying anything bad about the cards, I'm just saying, I wish they would stop with all of this un-necessary crap. It's the games that fans are mostly interested in.
                    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Okay, I am not even going to lie, I really thought this was some sort of joke or something a fan did. It my many searches for Resident Evil fan art, I do tend to run across weird things like "battle card games" with Resident Evil characters on them. I have to say that this is one of the stupidest things Capcom has done.

With Pokemon it worked because that's essentially all Pokemon is is you take a turn, I take a turn, a Pokemon is dead. I mean, what the hell is this? "Wesker's uses Uroboros! Your character is immobile for 3 turns." I like the idea of Resident Evil cards; they've done them before with the older games, so why not just keep it going with regular trading cards. Throw in a chase hologram and some stickers, I seriously would consider it. Card game...Yeah, no. They can keep those. Stupidga.

...Though, I would like to have any Ashford related cards...

|AA|
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        Oh, sweet Jesus. It's just going to get worse and worse from here on out, isn't it? This is pathetically hilarious.

It's also hilariously pathetic.
                        I'd have to agree. It's really becoming pathetic now. I'm glad other fans are starting to catch on as well. I guess it's asking too much to show off a picture or two from Revelations, so we might as well get bombarded with these stupid nonsense products.

Comment

So everyone have to complain in every news topic about how we want news about a game? Isn't that pretty obvious?

Comment

men...
                            you guys seriously think that the people that make the cards and the toys and all the other things is the same people that makes the games, and they are inventing toys and stuff instead of working in the games?...

dear god

letme introduce you: Brand licensing

Comment

Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post
                              men...
                              you guys seriously think that the people that make the cards and the toys and all the other things is the same people that makes the games, and they are inventing toys and stuff instead of working in the games?...

dear god

letme introduce you: Brand licensing
                              Thank you for pointing out the obvious. I think people are just getting tired of seeing pointless merchandise, that's all.
                              Last edited by RetroRain; 08-18-2010, 01:39 AM.

Comment

I'd rather see this:

Comment

Working...
                                X