Milla Jovovich on RE Fanboys & RE Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
    Call me sad, childish, pathetic, whatever. I dont give a shit. If she dies tomorow I will throw the party of this century. Yeah I dont know her but that doesnt mean I cant hate her. Fucking burn in hell bitch.
    HAHA! ISSUES!

Comment

Call me sad, childish, pathetic, whatever. I dont give a shit. If she dies tomorow I will throw the party of this century. Yeah I dont know her but that doesnt mean I cant hate her. Fucking burn in hell bitch.
      Wow, um... So, about calling you sad, childish and pathetic...

Comment

Lol yeah I am a very sick person. So?

Comment

Lol yeah I am a very sick person. So?
          So, seek medical help. It is hardly funny that you are so desensitized to death that you could genuinely wish her dead and not think of the impact it would have on her family, especially her children. It is even more disturbing that you do not know her yet could still wish one of the worst fates imaginable for her. If you could want that for someone you don't even know, it's not that far-fetched to imagine you committing murder. It is borderline psychotic behaviour.

Either that, or you are trolling us and want people to react to the comment you made above. I squish trolls.

Comment

The last person with medical issues (other than me of course - we harness my madness) we were forced to ban after he started stalking another member. It was...creepy. And weird. Also, hilarious.

But seriously, I'll never get 'Rah I dislike her as an actress, I want her to die even though I know nothing about her as a person RAGH!' I mean, it's not like she's a politician or something bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
              So, seek medical help. It is hardly funny that you are so desensitized to death that you could genuinely wish her dead and not think of the impact it would have on her family, especially her children. It is even more disturbing that you do not know her yet could still wish one of the worst fates imaginable for her. If you could want that for someone you don't even know, it's not that far-fetched to imagine you committing murder. It is borderline psychotic behaviour.

Either that, or you are trolling us and want people to react to the comment you made above. I squish trolls.
              Thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Dont like it? Tough.

Comment

Call me sad, childish, pathetic, whatever. I dont give a shit. If she dies tomorow I wouldn't give a damn, she's had no impact on me whatsoever she's just another body on the earth with no talent.

Better wording, why waste your time thinking about her? why even let her enter your thought process? doing so is keeping her name in the picture, let her fade into darkness.
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 02-15-2011, 08:22 PM.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

^ So in the meantime she'll be living in her million dollar mansion(s), get paid to ride in limo's, and smile for fans who actually like her movies- totally oblivious/not care for the hate which seems to be a popular hobby in RE forums.

It's a win-win.
                  REALDEMO

Comment

Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
                    ^ So in the meantime she'll be living in her million dollar mansion(s), get paid to ride in limo's, and smile for fans who actually like her movies- totally oblivious/not care for the hate which seems to be a popular hobby in RE forums.

It's a win-win.
                    Exactly what the fuck does she care if the entire planet doesnt worship her. She pretty much said this in the interview on this page. She doesnt give a fuck about us so give me one good reason I should care bout her? Boo freaking hoo I want her dead, at the end of the day she has more money this week than I will probably earn in a life time aww bless her cotton socks.

Comment

• Biiiiiig difference between 'I don't care' and 'I want her head on a PS1.' One is normal and well adjusted. The other sees you on the evening news for, 'Some crazy guy tried to shank Milla Jovovich with a screwdriver while screaming, 'Alice must die!' over and over. He was shot, a lot, by her many armed guards. The world rejoiced at one less crazy gene not being passed on. In other news, Milla Jovovich attains saint hood.'

Seriously. Disliking someone is normal. Wanting them dead over something this trivial? Seriously unbalanced. You gonna start hating on the guy who puts too much salad on your McDonalds and decide he needs some light death as well? I mean, seriously. It's just odd.

Comment

• I'll see you dead!

Is what DC Douglas' reaction would be to her. Sorry, had to carry on from that topic where we just used Wesker quotations.
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-16-2011, 07:52 AM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Well she was good once, she did that brutal Joan of Arc and we all loved her as Lelu in 5th Element. (one of my fav movies)

She was cute and didn't speak english very well, what was not to love.

"Lelu Dallas Multipass!!! Lelu Dallas Multipass!!!" "Yeah yeah she knows it's a Multipass."

Comment

• .45 was a good movie too. A Perfect Getaway was awesome. She can act, Crimson's just biased against her because RAAAAAAGE BLIND HATRED OF MOVIES BLAH BLAH SHE'S EVIL SHE CAN DIE.

But yeah, by all means, if you don't care, shut up about her. Not caring and not liking are two different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Listen to her, otherwise you might wake up with an ice pick embedded into your back.
                              Oddly enough, that's not the first time I've been likened to Catherine Tramell.

Comment

Working...
                              X