Resident Evil: Raccoon City announced [Officially confirmed: Post 273]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
    No, because they said it was the May issue and that April issue has already been out for a while now, since the start of March to be exact. As I said earlier the next months issue always publishes within the month before (April's in March, May's in April, etc.).

Using the Duke Nukem cover story, I figured people would have been wanting those scans from that issue.

The date these scans were published from that issue is March 2nd, almost a month ago. To top it off, they were informed on Feb 27th that the issue was on it's way.

This is now lending more truth to the release date of the issue and the likely possibility. I only find it dubious that they cut off the barcode in the picture (and thus the magazine's month date, which appears below the code is missing) but if the April issue was reaching subscribers on the 1st or 2nd of March, then it's likely the May issue will be on it's way to subscribers around now.

I personally still don't know either way, but if Capcom doesn't confirm it soon, the OXM mag will show off the cover in the coming days anyway.
    To also go along with this, the May issue would go alongside with Captivate in April, and I am very confident this is real (but from this information remains to be seen). We've not got long either way until we see this is officially confirmed.

Comment

• haha hilarious thread.

It's real, move on.

Originally posted by Vito View Post
      kinda of fishy he leaks the cover but not the rest.. =/
      It's not fishy that the guy has principles really.

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
      The fact this is the same source as the details leak, that magazine is apparently on a shelf this early (besides which over here at least means subscribers would have it already as they get shipped to before -anyone-)
      Not always the case at all. As a subscriber to a lot of magazines in the past, it ended up being a rarity when magazines would reach me before the stores.

Getting the magazine early is a hook to get you interested, but it rarely works out that way.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      If real... they changed the fucking U.S.S. uniform AGAIN!?

Please don't be canon.
      Hilarious, for whatever reason i'd expect better from you.

There is talk about killing Leon, about killing major characters, and about changing the history of Resident Evil. And you still need to HOPE it won't be canon?
      Last edited by Stu; 03-26-2011, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• It'd be nice if, once comfirmed, there was a PC version to go along with its console counterparts. I would double dip at release that's for sure. I'll most likely invest on a decent HD capture card near the end of the year (<3 Expression Encoder on PC).

Comment

• I'll buy the 360 version at launch for sure, PS3 would depend on a whole bunch of things though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
            I'll buy the 360 version at launch for sure, PS3 would depend on a whole bunch of things though.
            I can imagine the Wesker/Resident Evil character impersonators on the mic already when playing this with other folk on here and in the game. Tell me if this game is worth it alone just for this

Comment

• Oh definitely!

"POOOOOR PERFORMANCE INDEEEEEEEED!"

Comment

• Its crazy how much people want this to be fake :O holy shit !! if its because you dont like the idea of this game then hey fair enough nobody tells u to buy it anyway xD
                but i belive its real its been in the air now for sometime its not just a rumor that started right now .. but as i said been under way for sometime now
                so yeah .. its real.
                Last edited by rehunk88; 03-26-2011, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                  I can imagine the Wesker/Resident Evil character impersonators on the mic already when playing this with other folk on here and in the game. Tell me if this game is worth it alone just for this
                  They can be pretty funny, though for me it's either Smiley or Andrew in terms of Wesker impersonators. Though, honestly put - I'd probably purposely piss people off with an annoying Rebecca.

For that, sort of. It's a great surprise when it does happen with the good impersonators.

Oh, great. Thanks, now all I can do is visualize this and Wesker-sounding mock insults being thrown around again. Really much better when they aren't just quoting things though.

But anyway, rambling aside - I do have to agree with you on that. If it's a decent game this time, then I can see a lot of the impersonators' getting involved in doing multiplayer or streams of it.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Oh definitely!

"POOOOOR PERFORMANCE INDEEEEEEEED!"
                    I expected more of a challenge after all these years.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Too. Much. Potential.

A decent game, what Outbreak should've been perhaps?

I dunno, but i'm PUMPED! haha

Comment

Too. Much. Potential.

Can't wait to impersonate Spencer when dying, "I was to become a god!"

It feels so good when we've got a backlogue of cheesy dialogue from this series to use. We're in for a great time indeed!

Comment

Too. Much. Potential.

again outbreak ? come on dude xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                            It feels so good when we've got a backlogue of cheesy dialogue from this series to use. We're in for a great time indeed!
                            Almost makes it worth replaying the entire series again just to freshen up haha

Comment

haha hilarious thread.

Not always the case at all. As a subscriber to a lot of magazines in the past, it ended up being a rarity when magazines would reach me before the stores.

Getting the magazine early is a hook to get you interested, but it rarely works out that way.
                              Well right now this house is subscribed to a few and they all arrive before hitting store shelves, this includes time to ship though UK is obviously smaller than US so it is faster. I used to work opposite a magazine office also in the same building and would often chat during lunch hour with some in the cafe arena, I recall a convo were subs were mentioned and that getting things to subs first is always a priority for mags because it keeps customers.

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              Its crazy how much people want this to be fake :O holy shit !! if its because you dont like the idea of this game then hey fair enough nobody tells u to buy it anyway xD

Some of us just sepearate our wants from what we see. I want this to be real, I like the sound of it. The evidence put forth makes me doubt it though.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• But the evidence is right there on front page !

Comment

Working...
                                X