Resident Evil: Raccoon City announced [Officially confirmed: Post 273]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
    I wonder if they will take a note from REmake and include Crimson heads in the game. It certainly would fit the game and can make sense with the increased exposure to the T-Virus within Raccoon City.
    That would be fantastic, instead of the usual slow shambling ones once again.

I was rather disappointed in the other games that they still hadn't included Crimson Heads or the transformation sequence again.

I do wonder if Brad/Zombie Brad will make a return in this...
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Those characters looks like something from splinter cell, but i love it !! its bad ass and mixed with hunk !! im game !!!! 100% il get this game for ps3 or pc lets see what version will turn out best !
      Last edited by rehunk88; 03-28-2011, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
        Images.

The other two: XBOX USA and FPS have already been shown and comfirmed.
        Shit on arrival. good thing this is a non canon spin-off.

Comment

• I would love if Crimson Heads made a return. They would also provide more a challenge, especially if this is a 4 player co-op shooter.. I don't see how shambling zombies would provide much a of threat, unless encountered in a narrow hallway.

I hope they include massive amounts of zombies at once. I want groups of more than 10 coming at me.

Comment

• Wow we see BERTHA finally... With a saw? ... At least no sticking Umbrella logos. Last member reminds me of Cleaners from Survivors or Golems from PE2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
              I would love if Crimson Heads made a return. They would also provide more a challenge, especially if this is a 4 player co-op shooter.. I don't see how shambling zombies would provide much a of threat, unless encountered in a narrow hallway.

I hope they include massive amounts of zombies at once. I want groups of more than 10 coming at me.
              You have T-103 for narrow corridors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanatos-R View Post
                Reasoning was an order from Capcom... possibly. Sure the original meaning is always more solid, but sometimes it's hard to tell an error from a deliberate change in term for US market. Like Supervisor/Monitor or P-virus/T-virus in that RE Zero file. More likely translation fuck ups, but actually only Capcom knows.
                I doubt CAPCOM order the translation teams to do anything except translate. They make the corrections to the files themselves, while the translators tend to fuck up a lot (Marcus' death went from 1988 in the original script to 1978 in the US translation then back to 1988 in the European translation). Supervisor is also a really terrible translation of the word which means Monitor. Hell, "Observer" (which BradyGames used in their translation of Biohazard Archives) is more accurate. The Zero file seems more like a fact-change, though. There was no need to inject the leeches with the t-virus because it is already composed of their DNA, so injecting them with Progenitor would achieve the exact same result.

Anyway, this looks like it's being given the "DmC" treatment. Interest lost. Lost opportunity for them too, since the entire premise (U.S.S. and U.S. Army Special Forces) actually exists in BH2 and BH3 (and even Outbreak). They just had to shit it up.
                Last edited by News Bot; 03-28-2011, 07:05 AM.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• nothing is fucked up its all good !! characters looks great diffrend version from hunk im digging it !!

Comment

• Oh come on, are these people actually fans at all that they can't just have some, just SOME hope it could be a decent game at least.

Comment

• Indeed, it'd be interesting if they also took a leaf from Outbreak and had the Queen Lickers and the like surrounded by other ones that have gone through the transformation or are mid-transformation.

Would be a pretty decent threat with that possibility, or even have the levels set up so that if you don't encounter or kill zombies within a period of time then they could mutate during the course of gameplay to make it trickier to do the old dodge when they lunge.

Would be great if they did make them stronger over time like, say Forest or even Brad in RE3 and that they would actually stalk the player(s)' still.

I would hate to have to deal with a hoard of Crimson Heads' or Lickers even in multiplayer if we were taking too long or avoided killing them to try and do a timed run.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 03-28-2011, 07:07 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Nice the one with the Hood looks awesome I wonder which one is Bertha lol
                        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• And I thought that by now, after Zero and seeing Marcus'/Leech's get-up in that... I'm not surprised by the somewhat weird clothing designs. I'm just taking it as it seems that Umbrella must have practically had a requirement on eccentric dressing or psychotic tendencies from the looks of things.

I mean, really. Alexia and Alfred, Alfred's cross-dressing... Marcus' strange robe that seems like it fits with Demento, a fair amount of RE4's kit, Morpheus...

Honestly, the outfits aren't that bad considering what we've already seen come from Capcom.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Only last character is good. BERTHA belongs in the Saw basement. But really nothings ruined yet. Ok we have cheesy character design and names. Hello? It's RE we are talking about here. Say CHEESE. I'm pretty sure that one mission will revolve around retrieving the P. Sword seen in RE3. I hope. What bothers me is that they say that S Ops are there to fight USS te reveal Umbrellas involvement. WRONG.

Comment

• I expect a proper gameplay trailer at Captivate.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                I expect a proper gameplay trailer at Captivate.
                                captivate when is that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X