• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makta View Post
    Why is it "fake"?
    Because its artificial.
    The other RE games were organic.

Comment

I don't know why, but I'm just really happy Claire is in the game. Here's to hoping she gets to be in a bigger game soon.

Comment

Wow I'm surprised at how the game runs, picture really do not do the game justice. I'm also digging the ability to run in shoot if only that were in RE5
        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

When I played the demo at Pax East I actually forgot all about the walk and shoot option, and that you could do it while reloading as well. And when I remember I could it was kind of awkward, but it's a new mechanic I'm not used to.

The 3d though was pretty nice, a friend of mine there said it was unnoticable, but I could get depth from it. Taking aim with a sniper scope felt really cool with the 3d on.

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post

Oh boy, what a troll. Hilarious. Now what was this topic about?
            Boondock Saints in yo pants son!

Comment

resident Evil The mercenaries 3D : CAPTIVATE 2011

New vidéo of gameplay for Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D at CAPTIVATE 2011.
              the player is trying all available characters in this pre-version of the game.
              Une vid?o du gameplay de Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D sur Nintendo 3DS lors du Captivate 2011.

Comment

Working...
              X