Capcom at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    Well I'm one of those rare RE fans that plays the games for the gameplay not really for the story or plotline.

I mean, the storyline is full of holes anyway (and I don't give a shit how or why those holes are there either). So, even if its entertaining to flip through some notes and files, at the end of the day what I end up really loving, is the experience the gameplay gives me.

And whenever I bitch about a RE game that comes up short in any way, it is usually about how wonky, uninspired or repetitive the gameplay was.

But I guess fanfic writers and those that write long ass RE plot guides/FAQs, the story comes first than anything else.

Not with me, though.
    I do care about the story in a game to an extent, but ironically enough, RE4 is pretty much my favorite RE game. . . .go figure.

Originally posted by Vector View Post
    Revelations looks cool, except for Jill's fat face, terrible voice actor, fat slob ginzo of a partner and oh yeah, it's a prequel so it won't progress the storyline whatsoever. Chris's new "partner" is overly pretty, would've been nice if she was as ugly as Parker. Not everyone in these games has to be model material.
    Lol. Maybe the parts with Chris will be the only decent parts to this travesty of a game. And yeah, Jessica seems kinda out of place. Jill gets paired up with a fat slob, and Jill gets paired up with a Victoria Secret Model. Guess which one got the better end of the deal?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tory View Post
      Jessica is a terrible waste? How so? The chick barely spoke a paragraph.
      When your introduction to a new character is the character, who is supposed to be a counter terrorist agent,bitching like a spoiled brat that a perfect example of a waste.

Oh I also have to say..what the FUCK is wrong with the music in the trailer? did the 80's come back and bring an extra case of Mellow with them?
      Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-07-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Oh Jesus, the girl's feet hurts! Leave her alone

Comment

I'm happy that OpRac is still remaining 4 player coop.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'm failing to see how this is a fat face? Some of you have seriously warped viewpoints if you think it is.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

so not only does dante look like edward from twilight with a more macho haircut there will be a movie?

20 bucks says sony makes it get anderson on board and retcons dante into a girl for another franchise his wife can destroy.

not saying a female dante would not work but come on its like resident evil was suppsoed to be devil may cry. its like the storylines merged or something!

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unit...0.jpg?v=162000

I'm failing to see how this is a fat face? Some of you have seriously warped viewpoints if you think it is.
                Compare her facial design to that of previous games. Her cheeks look much more...pudgier...her forehead looks very wide, and overall her head looks rounder and a bit squashed. This one doesnt look as bad as the art they showed for her alternate outfit in Mercs, where her face looked very flat and stretched.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Oh Jesus, the girl's feet hurts! Leave her alone
                  Stop defending an imaginary character.She doesn't care if I call her a whiny bitch because shes acting like one. You shouldn't either.

Comment

Eh, her face looks a little chubbed to me. I guess it's the cheeks.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post

20 bucks says sony makes it get anderson on board and retcons dante into a girl for another franchise his wife can destroy.
                      I thought that was the point of Bayonetta?

Eh, her face looks a little chubbed to me. I guess it's the cheeks.
                      I think what's funny about that pic is that it makes Jill look younger, like she's a sixteen year old or something.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jill looks more like Rebecca's older sister.

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                          I think what's funny about that pic is that it makes Jill look younger, like she's a sixteen year old or something.
                          They do like 'em young in Japan.

Comment

Looks like Jill's been enjoying even more 'sausage' than she's normally accustomed to in this game.

Comment

I had a crazy idea.

what if that masked soldier is nicholai?

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                                Stop defending an imaginary character.She doesn't care if I call her a whiny bitch because shes acting like one. You shouldn't either.
                                I am not defending imaginary Jessica. I was simply questioning why you are so quick to bash a character who was shown for mere seconds. Too bad you took my previous post seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X