No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Except D.C. Douglas belongs to a union. He said so himself, if I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      Except D.C. Douglas belongs to a union. He said so himself, if I recall.
      Can we trust this man's opinion? Need I remind you he said he LIKED RE4 earlier!
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Can we trust this man's opinion?
        It's... not an opinion?

Comment

• SAG and AFTRA

Saw you on my Google alerts.

ER, 24, NYPD Blue, Criminal Minds, Star Trek Enterprise:

Kinda need to be in a union to be in those shows.

Known for: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, Ad Astra

Also, don't miss this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...4.120486757436

#WeskerWeek

Comment

• Originally posted by misterdc View Post
            "Last"? Aw. And here I was hoping for a second, third, fourth and fifth revival of Wesker with exponentially increasing stupidity of his motives.

Comment

• MisterDC, may I just say that your Old Spice ad with Wesker has been the source of much joy. I adore the humor you have with the character. I wish more voice actors had fun with their roles as you seem to do! Why did they have to kill Wekser off so soon after you got the job? It's a real shame.. So here's to the hope of many, many prequels and inbetweenquels with you as Wesker! Oh, and definitely looking forward to your interview!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                "Last"? Aw. And here I was hoping for a second, third, fourth and fifth revival of Wesker with exponentially increasing stupidity of his motives.
                Give it time.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                  You just proved Al's point Kylie .

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    You just proved Al's point Kylie .
                    Oh shoot, sorry Kylie. Didn't even notice your post before!

That sort of scene is exactly what I meant. RE5 took itself too seriously, so scenes like that felt really outta place. Whereas in RE4, a game that is completely tounge-in-cheek from start to finish, cheesy moments fit right in. RE5 should of been either all campiness or all drama. It's very hard to do both. And with RE's track record, I think they should stick with cheese..

And I don't think any RE game has tried to be serious other than RE5. Well.. Maybe the REmake; and that was actually the least campy of all of them, in my opinion. It has it's moments, though.
                    Last edited by PracticalAl; 07-07-2011, 03:34 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Wesker..You've gone Senile!

Comment

• Wesker is dead, lol. But since this is sort of like a prequel, *maybe* we can expect a showing by everyone's favorite madman. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                          Even if they don't ressurrect Wesker yet again, we can still have games taking place before RE5, like Darkside Chronicles.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                            Even if they don't ressurrect Wesker yet again, we can still have games taking place before RE5, like Darkside Chronicles.
                            Just what we need: "Retcon: the series'

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                              Except D.C. Douglas belongs to a union. He said so himself, if I recall.
                              I was repeating Waughs reason for being replaced. http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1957

...so I dunno? I don't wanna say the guy was lying. Maybe it was just for that one project or something and Capcom decided they like DC Douglas better.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I remmeber hearing this first hand from Waugh back in 2008 at the local Anime con.

Its a shame that he was replaced as he didn't really get to enjoy the character until after RE4. By then he had noticed how much of a fan base this game series had, but it was too late.

Still guys just an actor going from one job to the next and trying to do that and raise kids is really time consuming.

Comment

Working...
                                X