No announcement yet.

Umbrella Sciences website opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is NE-Beta completely new addition to the series or I am missed it in the past games??
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
      Is NE-Beta completely new addition to the series or I am missed it in the past games??
      Completely new.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Wow, that's great. I hoped they show something new.
        Spoiler:

Comment

• Yeah, I thought about that, but then it comes to mind which would the most advanced organism, the microscopic parasite you can put in a Tyrant and make him obey your orders, hunt down especific targets and use weapons, or the pissed off spider that latches itself on zombies?

So I guess through studies of NE-Beta they improved it, decreasing the thing's size to be less of a target and making it understand and obey orders.

Comment

• They may had discovered NE-Beta after NE-Alpha. NE-Alpha was experimented on in Paris, where they had plenty of time to test it and improve it. But NE-Beta was most probably experimented on and tested in Raccoon City, where they had not enough time to finished it. So basiclly NE-Alpha still can be prototype.

¨...and sorry, my english suck....
            Last edited by Dark_Chris; 10-06-2011, 02:20 PM.
            Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm just glad that there's more to be seen from the Nemesis Project. Pretty sad when they didn't revisit it once after BH3.

Comment

• Ok when thinking of the answer my first result went straight to video with the answer code.

How did people find the NEbeta website and the umbrella labs website?

Also someone in US needs call the customer service numbers and see what happens.

edit: I guess the beta site from the few english words in the video?
                Last edited by Dracarys; 10-06-2011, 02:23 PM.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                  Ok when thinking of the answer my first result went straight to video with the answer code.

Also someone in US needs call the customer service numbers and see what happens.
                  The wonders of a DNS search.

All domains registered for the Inserted Evil campaign. Active and inactive.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    Ok when thinking of the answer my first result went straight to video with the answer code.

edit: I guess the beta site from the few english words in the video?
                    Yep, one of the scientist tells the other that he should check the parasite's files. You could also do a google search filtering results by date. That also does the trick when searching for Inserted Evil clues.

Edit: NE Beta seems to be a bitch to fight with, judging by the report. Don't let it get a zombie or you'll regret it!
                    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 10-06-2011, 03:14 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• This is kinda cool. So it's like head crab zombies from HL2 & boomers from L4d combined.

Comment

• This weeks clue has a part about Ada and references The Organisation.

I liked the method to solve it.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Yeah, good files this week though sloppy mistake with secretary saying she has worked for Irons for years when Sec Diary B clearly states she has been in the job for just two months.
                          "I've got 100 cows."
                          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• So they knew Ada was a spy. But she was fine working in the Arklay Laboratory and as girlfriend of the chief researcher?

Comment

• I found more interesting the fact that Irons MIGHT be present in all of this. He's one of my favorite "baddies" of RE. That guy was plain psycho. I'm starting to like the setting of this game... I wonder if it would have some sort of "campaign/story" mode, hopefully yes.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Also the use of "The Organization" boils my fucking blood. THAT IS NOT A NAMEEEEEEEEEEE. (plus the rival company is officially referred to as "The 3rd Organization", and in Ada's Report, she refers to a completely different organization she is a double agent for as "the organization").

All this fucking use of "The Organization" just causes confusion. Dammit mother fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                                X