Resident Evil Revelations TGS 2011 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Are you saying you find that monster's ass attractive? That is basically what you're saying more or less.
    shake it xD
    Last edited by rehunk88; 09-10-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Please no more Wesker, Wesker did not get a good farewell but don't bring him back in RE6, mention him sure thing, a flashback? okay I can live with that but Wesker HAS to be dead after RE5, let us move on with the story, revelations is a good thing because so much happened between RE4 and RE5 and it does warren a game dedicated to that.

But let's end the Wesker story, even if it means brand new characters. I might be one of few fans who thought that Jill should have died in RE5 after seeing that grave because they need to keep the series real, I want another death like Brad Vickers to happen, I need a main character to die if you guys get what I mean.

Comment

Wesker shouldn't be in any more games, IMO. I'm sorry, but he cannot be involved in literally every single biohazard in the series in various parts of the world.
        Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Isn't RE6 meant to be confirmed by Capcom on September 15? Not to take it off topic, but that'd be huge. Meanwhile, Revelations looks better with each new video and I hope the plot plays a big part in the game! I miss the style of the old RE games for that reason...

Comment

No, hell with RE6. We're keeping to this topic.

It's the squid monster's arse or it's nothing!
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-10-2011, 09:29 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

I always thought RE as a whole was at its best when it was in a confined small setting. I do like that Revelations is going back to some of that Formula...but still, I'm a jaded RE fan as are most here and would like to see survival horror, rather than survival action.

This game so far looks like its got a decent mix of both, but I'm pretty hesitant still.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                I always thought RE as a whole was at its best when it was in a confined small setting. I do like that Revelations is going back to some of that Formula...but still, I'm a jaded RE fan as are most here and would like to see survival horror, rather than survival action.

This game so far looks like its got a decent mix of both, but I'm pretty hesitant still.
                Well i want to agree with you here,
                that the small settings... tight streets... or hallways an small rooms, is what
                helps making the games scary.. and i agree with you that they are kinda brining it back for
                at least jills part.
                In the dark ship narrow hallways,
                but then also we got a chris part that is kinda like resident evil 5 just with snow instead of sand.

Comment

My guess that capcom toke down the vid is to fix thier fault >> her hair and animations and her Big breasts lol , or perhaps they wanna keep it for TGS ?
                  Btw what does she say ? "rest rachel ?? from what ? O_O
                  and WTF is Queen Zenobia ?
                  Last edited by Mrox2; 09-11-2011, 09:40 AM.
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                    My guess that capcom toke down the vid is to fix thier fault >> her hair and animations and her Big breasts lol , or perhaps they wanna keep it for TGS ?
                    Btw what does she say ? "rest rachel ?? from what ? O_O
                    and WTF is Queen Zenobia ?
                    Im sure its some kind of earlie leak that wasent suppose to be released untill TGS but oh well its still great

Comment

Another magazine scan (Japanese):
                      Resident Evil Revelations Scan

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

awww i like that i hope so too D gives me older re game vibe

Comment

Another shotgun trap lol. Poor Jill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                            The trailer was good, very atmospheric; Rachel's character design with her "look at my tits" and "I can't see anything because of my hairstyle" is beyond ridiculous though :/
                            Fantastic Plastic
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                              Another magazine scan (Japanese):
                              Resident Evil Revelations Scan

Spoiler:
                              I find it oddly amusing that they actually have to advertise that there are puzzles in the game.

Comment

And to add insult to injury we're getting recycled "nostalgia" puzzles at that.

I thought that was what Lost in Nightmares was all about. I had no idea Revelations was going to follow through the same way. Bringing something back to its roots doesn't mean you have to re-use the same stuff from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X