Viral Website Teasing Resident Evil 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
    All we got was a logo and leon/chris as main character we still have no clue about the story and so on
    Just this so far..
    It appears as though the Ada storyline will become available to players after the Chris and Leon arcs have been completed, plus a third primary narrative featuring a new character. Any of the three main story branches will be selectable early on in the game, allowing players to see each storyline through to completion before starting another one.

Resident Evil 6 is also set to take place across the globe, including China, which has been an often-rumored location for months.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
      Just this so far..
      in china :X i love that idea i really hated the whole area in resident evil 4
      this makes me pretty happy

Comment

• I bet the story will be along the lines of Revelations. Some fanatical group gets a hold of a virus and causes a ruckus. Terrorists and what-not. I can't see how they can go any further with Tri-Cell...
        Last edited by PracticalAl; 01-19-2012, 03:04 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Most likely will deal with bioterrorism if Revelations is supposed to start a new story arc. The viral campaign surely points at that and it doesn't seem to be Plagas this time. I'm not gonna say z yet just to be safe <_<

Comment

• The funny thing is that that is almost exactly what I hoped an RE game would be one day. Of course, my version had 4 paths (Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire) that would converge at the end, but this is similar enough.
            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• If all this really really is true ( as it seems to look like)
              then im sure the resident evil CG movie isent so fare off either.
              maby they will have a connection.
              Last edited by rehunk88; 01-19-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• If it is really Testeronie Might? Then yeah, the movie has to be connected.

Comment

• You must survive this nightmare - to know the true end.

Resident Evil 2 all over again! Massive narrative. Leon A Chris B Ada C / Chris A Leon B Ada C / Chris A Ada B Chris C. Ada A Chris B Leon C

The mind boggles at the possibilities.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                    You must survive this nightmare - to know the true end.

Resident Evil 2 all over again! Massive narrative. Leon A Chris B Ada C / Chris A Leon B Ada C / Chris A Ada B Chris C. Ada A Chris B Leon C

That makes my head hurt.
                    sigpic

Comment

I so hope this is true. Even the Macho Men couldn't put me off this.

Comment

• I got the same feeling like the movie the expendables brining all those hardcore guys together
                        haha it makes me so glad with the biggest smile on my face
                        i wanted this for so long having leon and chris in same game
                        now it seems like my wish has been granded !!!
                        Last edited by rehunk88; 01-19-2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I wonder what News Bot will think about having to go through all those scenarios and write them down and stuff.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• More like Leon A, Chris B, ??? C, Ada D etc. IGN says three playable story arcs at the beginning and Ada's as unlockable.
                            I don't think we'll get multiple endings though, it's probably the same exact story but seen from different points of view like Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Comment

• Come on capcom give me the officale announcment !!! :XX

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	11659009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	400819
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X