No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Trailer #1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival horror really isn't much better.

Comment

• They'll never beat NAMCO, though. Just go look at what genres they label each and every recent TALES OF game as ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        Survival horror really isn't much better.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Really.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	400849

Comment

• Right because Resident Evil was never really scary anyways!

Comment

• back then two years ago when i first played RE3 , when nemesis jumped out the window , that scared the shit outta me , i wasn't expecting this ....
            What would make a new RE game scary , is that they use the same trick they used back then in the old ones , Un-Expected things ....
            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              Right because Resident Evil was never really scary anyways!
              I realize you were being sarcastic, but it's true.

In any case, I was referring more to the "survival" portion of the moniker. Every video game ever made is "survival something." It's kind of the point of the Game Over screen and extra lives.

Comment

• Hey, it's the truth. Survival Horror is a complete joke.

Comment

• ...But, with the focus of the games having limited inventory, health, ammo, and monsters that do different kinds of damage in order to force the player to struggle more than they would in a usual game, isn't that more of an emphasis on survival?

Comment

• No?

Comment

• GAH!

Comment

• Major spoilers below!

Spoiler:

I don't think we need a grain of salt because this was told by someone involved within the portuguese localization of the game that had access to the original script. He also confirmed portuguese subtitles (brazilian portuguese to be specific)
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IGUANO View Post
                          Major spoilers below!

Spoiler:

I don't think we need a grain of salt because this was told by someone involved within the portuguese localization of the game that had access to the original script. He also confirmed portuguese subtitles (brazilian portuguese to be specific)
                          Calling bullshit, specially because comes from my country. And because it sounds so bad I don't want it to be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                            Calling bullshit, specially because comes from my country. And because it sounds so bad I don't want it to be true.
                            Hahah

I guess we'll wait and see... it seems pretty true to me but if it helps, he is not brazilian but portuguese
                            sigpic

Comment

Hahah

I guess we'll wait and see... it seems pretty true to me but if it helps, he is not brazilian but portuguese
                              It doesn't help me because gives more credibility to the whole thing.

Comment

Major spoilers below!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

wat

Comment

Working...
                                X