Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The possibilities are nearly endless with what you could do. Countless ads for products, stores and whatnot. Interview type skits, possibly some small sitcom type stuff. Parodies of movies, tv shows, hell even the games themselves. Ideas are there they just need to be put in the proper format.

You could do a Jerry Springer type show with Chris, Jill and Wesker. Steve, Claire and Wesker. Ada, Leon and Wesker as well ehehe. Then throw in Salazar as the token midget as a surprise I slept with xxxxx.
    Last edited by Agent_Wong; 09-12-2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

A warning... watch out for the demon boulder!

Comment

Or you could try the new improved tasty treat that has all the kids in a craze. The Jill Kabob!!!

Comment

Or the Perfect Box Protector. It completely covers those darned poisonous floor vents everytime!

Comment

Resident Evil: Survivor Wii Edition.

Comment

Don't hit me with the ban-hammer here, but I think prank calls with Resident Evil soundboards would be epic. Could do a 2-minute call or so between sections.

Comment

I wouldn't ban you for that...although I might ban you for your Ark avatar.

Still, a create-a-sketch thing might be a nice little addition to any RPD broadcast. Can you imagine my smooth and sophisicated voice (hah!) shilling a Green Herb Withdrawal scheme?

Comment

^ That, sir, is beautiful.

Dot, demon hunter for hire!
                  Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-19-2009, 08:03 AM.

Comment

We could expand on the idea DM said.

"The dangers and affects of Green/Red/Blue Herb addiction!!!"

Comment

"Prolonged exposure may result in one of the following: Grapefruit muscle syndrome, blonde hair, vaginal secretions that melt through clothes, the ability to defy physics, massive personality changes, an attraction to people you've only known for 30 seconds, massive personality loss, erectile dysfunction and Wesker punching your spleen out for not just saying no to the damned green herbs."

Comment

AHAHAHAHA I'm seriously crying I'm laughing so hard at that hahahaha.

Comment

I posted this months ago and no reply.
                          Last edited by HouseofHerrera; 07-10-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Tentacle violation is an imaginative and explicit imagery while the umbrella is the best. There are many things that you can do with the help of the advertise. You can also explore many things to do.

Comment

Case in point

Was he replyin to my post? Or the one above? Cause now I free violated by his harsh comments about tentales, which was a direct link to my post above. According to Darkmoon it must be a response to mine!

If things round here were mitigated by DarkMoon we would have less members than we already do.
                              Last edited by HouseofHerrera; 07-13-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was a post to the topic at large. He doesn't seem to speak English as his first launguage.

Also, knock off the sarcastic shit. You wanna complain to Carnivol or Dot? Please. Feel free. I'm human, and not above making mistakes. If you feel I made one dealing with you spamming your podcast, then take it up with a admin. They can do anything from make me appologize to remove me as a mod or even ban me as a member if they feel I've violated the trust I've been given.

If you make another useless post about how badly I've treated you though, then it likely won't be me that bans you. It's still spam.

Comment

Working...
                                X