No announcement yet.

Kijuju Site - Phase 2 - Win Prizes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps it'd be worth stickying this topic?

Seems like reHorror is still talking about credibility and not wanting "handouts", seems like a lot of members there are dumb enough to believe they refused to remove the content for "handouts" because of their dignity. In actual fact, they were asked kindly to remove the content, and as a goodwill gesture they'd send them a free copy of RE5 that they could have used to host a competition for the site, but DaMa and Temp tried to extort Capcom for more and more, things which they couldn't give; so much for "credibility". They were asked to remove it, they said no unless Capcom gave them what they wanted, now they say they did it for reHorror's credibility. Lol.

Edit: ANYONE who is reading this from reHorror, Beasley (Nastiness) has NOTHING to do with the competition, and it isn't decided by him and he isn't picking members with above 60 posts. If you want to join in, check out the first post of this thread.
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-16-2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I'm aware of the Beasley issue and if anyone from the reH forums comes here and creates let me know directly via PM and they will be banned from there too.

Great competition by any regard though, wish I lived in America as I would definately try to participate. Good luck THIA and good luck to all the poster hunters!
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Ok ;) I'm heading up to NYC on Tuesday of next week. We'll be sure to bring a camera and film some stuff too heh. If you guys have pics and havent sent them in yet, you can do so with my gmail - dot50cal(at)gmail(dot)com
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-17-2009, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Alright, for everyone that says Resident Evil has lost its Survival Horror aspect, I now beg to differ. After surviving the horrors of southern LA last night (including South Central and Compton!), literally nearly getting car jacked, and fighting off hordes of zombie-esque homeless and druggies, I feel Capcom's marketing department has done their job! LoL
          My friend and I got 17/22 posters last night and are finishing up the other 60 today. Cheers~!

Comment

I took pictures of 3 locations. I was able to put a "THIA" sign close to 2 posters. I will upload everything tonight in your FTP so check your private message
            Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Nice job guys

Comment

I have a question. Will the questions for the development team be submitted to them before or after RE5 is released?

Comment

I'd imagine so, but I'll ask for clarification tomorrow.

Comment

I only ask, because if it's after, and Sherry isn't RE5, or there's no mention of Barry and/or Rebecca, we must know what happened to them!

Assuming even Capcom knows what happened to them, that is.

Comment

• Great work guys, so far, keep up the work =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziming View Post
                        I live near Chicago but we have sub zero temperatures right now. Cold weather (iced roads), potholes, city traffic......sorry I'll pass. Whoever does take photos in Chicago I hope you win the prize. As its well deserved dealing with the shitty weather at the moment.
                        i went out there yesterday since there were three near my gym, thought i was going to lose my fingers and toes. i had gloves on, it only helps so much in -10 degree temperatures. but hey! chicago is in the positives now and all my fingers and toes are intact

Comment

• Picts uploaded. Dot, check your PM
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• 31/39 from LA, more to come tomorrow! (jeez, I still have to upload and send these pics in!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              Ok ;) I'm heading up to NYC on Tuesday of next week. We'll be sure to bring a camera and film some stuff too heh. If you guys have pics and havent sent them in yet, you can do so with my gmail - dot50al(at)gmail(dot)com
                              u forgot the 'c' in ur email right?

Comment

• Originally posted by unemployed View Post
                                u forgot the 'c' in ur email right?
                                Whoops, yeah, I did haha.

Got two sets Some from imacwesker and some from unemployed. Keep em coming guys!
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-17-2009, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X