No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Project: Biohazard 2 - Prereleased [BH2 TRIAL - PS1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Sendspace Download isn't working. Can you reupload it?

Comment

• Oh..I finally got a chance to play this on 5.xx firmware and I just got to say you did an awesome job on this! Great stuff

Comment

• Sorry guys I dident see your posts in over months and just responding now.

Originally posted by RPD490 View Post
        Your Sendspace Download isn't working. Can you reupload it?
        Ill try it again.

Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
        Oh..I finally got a chance to play this on 5.xx firmware and I just got to say you did an awesome job on this! Great stuff
        you know version 7,is up now,the Trial edition logo has been removed from it,thats all.

and poeple who enjoyed my slaped together of the willaim 1.5 theme,I tried my damness to remove those clicks,anyways A updated version of it.

Comment

• It would be cool if the RPD lobby with the dual staircases could be used, but I guess the part of the program for collision detection and room connections for that version is probably removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
            It would be cool if the RPD lobby with the dual staircases could be used, but I guess the part of the program for collision detection and room connections for that version is probably removed.
            you mean the untextured hall?

Comment

• Yeah. Untextured and had two staircases to the second floor...maybe from the original retail beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                Yeah. Untextured and had two staircases to the second floor...maybe from the original retail beta
                yeah,theres an RTD that contains it,though at the moment I am tring to solve how to get it running,maybe one day Ill get it to work.

Comment

• Hopefully you can solve that. It would be awesome if it could be run!
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    Hopefully you can solve that. It would be awesome if it could be run!
                    yeah it would,I know other several rooms I would love to see running

It makes me wonder if RTDs have A checksum of sort....

Anyways Sorry for taking long for not releasing anything.I,am stumped on the ADA event,I mean I can stop it from ending the Game,But I can not properly release myself from the event script.

EDIT:Hmmm..this thread seem to have disspeared from the modding forum like lucky charms
                    Last edited by pickyeater; 08-04-2009, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• *Test post*
                      (Ignore this post)
                      Last edited by Carnivol; 08-04-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Carnivol from bringing this thread back from the void.
                        Hmm...So thats how it works? you use A single post as A pointer\Shortcut\Alias for the thread`s new location?

Someone could have told me that sooner

Anyways Thanks Carnivol for The Effort.
                        Last edited by pickyeater; 08-05-2009, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Actually, I think it might've been related to the date of the last post. If you try to browse the thread history in general in one of THIA's sub-forums, the forum wont display older topics unless you specifically request them (either via manual input or search).

Not entirely sure how that system works, but hopefully it can be disabled for a few sub-forums (such as this one, as I guess certain topics will be somewhat inactive, but still good for referencing)

Comment

• So, what do you intend on doing next? What will the Version 8 of the Prerelease have in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Actually, I think it might've been related to the date of the last post. If you try to browse the thread history in general in one of THIA's sub-forums, the forum wont display older topics unless you specifically request them (either via manual input or search).

Not entirely sure how that system works, but hopefully it can be disabled for a few sub-forums (such as this one, as I guess certain topics will be somewhat inactive, but still good for referencing)
                              Thanks,for explaining that.
                              Originally posted by RPD490 View Post
                              So, what do you intend on doing next? What will the Version 8 of the Prerelease have in it?
                              ah..Version 8 is only half done,it was intended to inlcude both begining and ending cut-sences
                              edited out.Begining was the cut-scene was when you see the text typing about the S.T.A.R.S going into
                              the mansion and what happening after the mansion incident.The Ending cut Scene is with ada ending the game.
                              Though I was able to stop ADA from completely resetting the game,I am still unabled to release myself properly from the
                              event.heres A sneek peak with ADA.

Last edited by pickyeater; 08-13-2009, 08:10 PM. Reason: Added Text.

Comment

• Good lord, SHE'S A MIDGET XD

Comment

Working...
                                X