Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am listening to Sound Life ~ REM by AJA (from the Trigun soundtrack). It's such a pretty song...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      We really dont need to know what you're listening to 24/7.
      Threads like these are spam monkey's dreams unfortunately!

      Currently listening to The Pigeon Detectives.

      Comment


      • [QUOTE=Stu;148161]Threads like these are spam monkey's dreams unfortunately!
        [QUOTE]


        That aint no shit.

        currently listening to Now I'm Nothing (lol it spells NIN)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          We really dont need to know what you're listening to 24/7.
          Well, that's kind of what the thread is about...

          It's a spam thread, and he never broke a rule or double posted. Deal.

          Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            Well, that's kind of what the thread is about...

            It's a spam thread, and he never broke a rule or double posted. Deal.

            Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

            No he didnt double post but he came pretty damn close I mean 3 post were literally 10 minutes apart from each other. So no I wont "deal".

            Comment


            • Simultaneously listening to a bendaroos commercial and Long Black Train - Josh Turner

              (Oh, and he didn't break any rules so no harm no foul. )
              Last edited by Lilith; 02-14-2010, 11:17 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                Simultaneously listening to a bendaroos commercial and Long Black Train - Josh Turner

                (Oh, and he didn't break any rules so no harm no foul. )
                Lilith don't worry about it...you responding in my defense is just gonna make things worse

                ON Topic- 30 seconds to mars- The kill

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  Simultaneously listening to a bendaroos commercial and Long Black Train - Josh Turner

                  (Oh, and he didn't break any rules so no harm no foul. )
                  Every fucking post only 1 music.

                  Not even a single words on why listening to the music etc.

                  On Topic:Been listening to michael jackson songs all night while playing games. OF course the TV volume is LOW haha. Dunno why but just felt like playing one of his songs.
                  Last edited by ; 02-15-2010, 12:08 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Prince - Kiss
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Ok...I'll start explaining why I'm listening to whatever, instead of just listing it then. Sorry, on the other forums I'm on you just post the title and artist.

                      I'm listening to random Mass Effect 2 sounds because my husband Michael is playing that, and also Down on the Corner by Creedence.

                      The why, because I felt like listening to Creedence...
                      Last edited by Lilith; 02-15-2010, 05:03 PM.

                      Comment


                      • I didn't know we we're supposed to tell why we we're listening to it, sorry.

                        Escape the Fate- The Flood. I might go seem them on their next tour so I'm decided to listen to as much of their songs as possible. As to the Ronnie VS Craig fight, I think they sound the same lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
                          I didn't know we we're supposed to tell why we we're listening to it, sorry.

                          Escape the Fate- The Flood. I might go seem them on their next tour so I'm decided to listen to as much of their songs as possible. As to the Ronnie VS Craig fight, I think they sound the same lol
                          What the hell? That's not necessary.

                          For the past dozens of pages, people have just posted what they're listening to. There was the occasional conversation about the music itself, but that was it. If you really want to though, go on ahead.

                          In the meantime, listening to general Susumu Hirasawa. Japan's music at its finest.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
                            Every fucking post only 1 music.

                            Not even a single words on why listening to the music etc.

                            On Topic:Been listening to michael jackson songs all night while playing games. OF course the TV volume is LOW haha. Dunno why but just felt like playing one of his songs.
                            Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
                            What the hell? That's not necessary.

                            For the past dozens of pages, people have just posted what they're listening to. There was the occasional conversation about the music itself, but that was it. If you really want to though, go on ahead.

                            In the meantime, listening to general Susumu Hirasawa. Japan's music at its finest.
                            ...and people wonder why they're getting confused and making mistakes? The rule of thumb is you can talk about the music if you want to, but it certainly isn't a requirement for the thread. If a conversation starts about a band or song that's fine, but it shouldn't take over the thread either. Just use a little common sense.

                            Comment


                            • Thank you for clarifying that Darkmoon.

                              As for right now, I'm listening to White Tiger by Tenpei Sato from Disgaea 2.

                              Comment


                              • escape artists never die(funeral for a friend)....BEAST

                                always good to listen to when driving too!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X